The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

February Daily Duo

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems February Daily Duo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Good morning everyone.<br>My name is Terry, I’m a new member, and this is my first posting. Although I have been visiting the forum as a guest for about three months.<br>The idea that I would like to present provides for two selections each day. These will be covered by two 2 point singles and a 1 point double.<br>I have been checking this idea on paper for the last two months with the following results.<br>December……..34.39 points profit.<br>January…………14.78 points profit.<br>During this period there were 49 racing days.<br>On 14 days there were two winners.<br>On 21 days there was just one winner.

So let’s see what happens this month.

Today’s selections:-<br>Taunton 1.40 Manorson…………….. 2 points win.<br>Taunton 3.10 Laska De Thaix……….2 points win.<br>                                                        1 point win double.<br>Best wishes    Terry.

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

Good Morning Terry/Systemite,

Welcome to the Systems, especially to an ex lurker.

This is a different system to what has been on the forum for a while.

I hope it does well.

I fancy both the horses, today as well, although there hasn’t been much money for Laska De Thaix – yet!

Rex

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5824

Welcome Systemite to TRF.:wave:

Good luck for today and every success for the future.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Hi Sytemite

Good luck with your system, don’t worry if you have a couple of poor months (I hope you wont) would be good to see this perform over nice long run :)

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Hi Systemite and welcome .. :biggrin:

frank1965
    • Total Posts 52

Hi<br>Good luck,lets beat the bookies<br>This time next year,well all be millianaires,i say this every year to my kids,it’s still not happened.<br>

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Systemite,

Good luck with this & welcome to TRF.

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

Hi Systemite,

Welcome and good luck. Trial results are very impressive. Any clues as to the thinking behind your method?

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Hi Everyone.<br>First of all, thanks for your encouraging welcome to:-<br>Rex<br>Matron<br>Paul<br>Dave<br>Frank<br>Snowman<br>Artemis<br>And anyone that I’ve missed out.

To Artemis, I’m a bit short for time just now, but I will discuss the selection and staking methods later.

Yesterday…..W 4/6, L.<br>Daily P/L…….-1.67 points.<br>Cum. P/L…….-1.67 points.

Today:-<br>Newcastle 1.50……..Polar Gunner 2 points win.<br>Leicester 4.00……….It’s Music 2 points win.<br>                        1 point win double.

Best of luck     Terry.

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Go for it Systemite.Watching with interest.

kersly

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Cheers Kersly.

Yesterday…….L,L.<br>Daily P/L………-5 points.<br>Cum. P/L……..-6.67 points.

Today’s selections:-<br>Towcester 3.10………………..Jericho lll   2 points win.<br>Towcester 4.10………………..Inch Pride  2 points win.<br>                                            1 point win double.

Best of luck all       Terry.

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

Good Day

Pretty much back to 0.

Your first double of many :cool:

Rex

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Hope so Rex. The only way is up !!!!!!!!!<br>Yesterday  W 6/5, W 4/7.<br>Daily Profit…….6 points.<br>Cum. Loss…….0.67 points.

Today’s selections:-<br>Fontwell 1.40……………………It’s Blue Chip. 2 points win.<br>Fontwell 2.10……………………Tensile. 2 points win.<br>                                             1 point win double.

Best of luck            Terry.

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Yesterday   L, L.<br>Daily Loss………5 points.<br>Cum. Loss………5.67 points.

Today’s selections:-<br>Sandown 1.40……….Great Travel. 2 points win.<br>Chepstow 2.45………Figaro Du Rocher. 2 points win.<br>                                 1 point win double.

Best of luck all     Terry.

Systemite
    • Total Posts 327

Yesterday   L, L.<br>Daily loss…….5 points.<br>Cum. loss…….10.67 points.

Today’s selections:-<br>Musselburgh 2.00…..Mr Auchterlonie. 2 points win.<br>Musselburgh 2.30…..Count Fosco. 2 points win.<br>                                1 point win double.

Best Wishes           Terry.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.