The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Educated Evans

Home Forums Memorials Educated Evans

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ten Plus
    • Total Posts 811

Sadly suffered a horrible injury (hind leg?) late on in final race at Cheltenham today. RIP poor boy.
    <!– s:( –>:(<!– s:( –> <!– s:( –>:(<!– s:( –> <!– s:( –>:(<!– s:( –>

Bachelors Hall
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1604

Enjoyed the first four races so much but feel utterly deflated by later races.

RIP :(

Ten Plus
    • Total Posts 811

Quite – amazing number of course completions in early races then it all went pear-shaped and very downhill … was watching Hunt Ball’s connections interviews and they were rightly thrilled but I couldn’t help thinking about the other side of the coin … so sad they didn’t all come home safely …
    :( :( :(

Gazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2440

RIP Educated Evans.

reetlass
    • Total Posts 433

RIP lad

nighthorse
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Educated Evans a little bit forgotten in the mourning of Garde Champetre and Scotsirish. He shouldn’t be, he gave it all just like they did.
    RIP :cry:

Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 13144

Sickening news that a third poor boy has died today. The racing was going along so well you almost knew something had to happen and then came the Cross Country and the loss of Scotsirish :cry: and Garde Champetre :cry: and the final blow with poor Educated Evans :cry: and yes you do find it quite hard to celebrate with the winners when a horse lies stricken on the racecourse. I backed Hunt Ball, he was my only winner of the day but I got no enjoyment from that win from a punters point of view. RIP Educated Evans :cry: :cry:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    nighthorse
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Agree absolutely Triptych. I had Hunt Ball, Rock On Ruby. and Cinders and Ashes. Would have swapped them all for those great horses to still be living……. :cry:

nighthorse
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Agree absolutely Triptych. I had Hunt Ball, Rock On Ruby. and Cinders and Ashes. Would have swapped them all for those great horses to still be living……. :cry:

OMG. Just seen the fall in replay of Hunt Ball’s win and really wish I hadn’t. Absolutely sickening sight. I hope he was very quickly dealt with, unlike poor Harry Handsome at Sedgefield.
    :cry:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.