The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Does everyone else…

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Does everyone else…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 170

…open betting accounts with each firm who offer the promotional free bets? I.e. Stake 50 and then get a £50 free bet (last year my VC bet free bet went on the nose of War of Attrition at 8’s!)

The last couple of years I have saved up these accounts for Chelenham and open them up ready for the festival.

The problem i have is that I now cannot remember all of the online accounts that I have opened. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there a way around it? i.e. do you think I need to contact each site and ask if I have an account with them?!

Lastly, if I have opened up X amount of phone and internet accounts under my name, do you think I would get away with it if my girlfriend opened up accounts under her name at our new address is that allowed? I think there is a limit of one account per household (is there?), so just wondered if anyone else had an experience of this and could advise me!

Thanking you kindly!! :biggrin:

Cheers for any advise offered!

PurwellPurwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 654

I think you’ll find the answer is to use a different credit card.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 170

For the girlfriend? if so, then naturally i would!

Or do you mean, for me, if i was to open another account then i just use a different card at my new address? Would they not pick up on the fact that I have the same personal details, i.e. date of birth, name etc…

doyley
    Participant
    • Total Posts 567

Hello,

Yep, you can open up Telephone credit accounts for your Girl Friend…The Tote used to give you [for the recommendation],  and your Girlfriend a £25.00 free bet. But they then started to give out Umbrellas!

I know there are websites that will point you towards Opening an Account Offers, but acquiring a Racing Post on the Monday/Tuesday of Festival Week could be rewarding as they are littered with offers.<br>These offers in Festival week have been, in the past, better than accepting the offers today.

Also, as you maybe aware, there are conditions to the "free bets", but overall not constraining.

regards,

doyley

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 170

Cheers Doyley. Will def wait for the paper to come out the weekend before the festival and see what offers there are between then and the festival!

So i can phone up on behalf of my girlfried to open up a free account?! if so, that is pretty damn cool as it saves me having to persuade her to spend an hour n he phone opening 3 or 4 accounts!

I did have a look about today to see what offers there were and that was when confusion started to range about what accounts i have opened!!

I know I have not opened a Totesport, Stan James or a Boylesports account – apart from that – I think on the phone betting I have covered (Corals, Hills, Ladbrokes, Bet365 and VC Bet).

This actually leads me to the next question – is there anything stopping you having a Ladbrokes internet account (and getting the free bet) if you already have a phone account??!

So does everyone else do this (claim all the free bets they can) ordo i need some fom of therapy…

alan1
    • Total Posts 167

I once had a bookmaker complain to me that one individual had appeared to open 25 different accounts through my site, in various friends & neighbours names in order to get the Free bets on offer!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 170

He must have had a lot of different accounts bank accounts…:biggrin: <br>

doyley
    Participant
    • Total Posts 567

Hello,

You can have a Phone account AND Online account, no problem.<br>Sometimes the bookie will write to you advising you to activate an Online Account already set up for you by using your Telephone Password. Again, a free bet will be the carrott!<br> A multitude of punters take up the free bets to make money by, for example, Bet win with Free Bet and lay on Exchanges.<br> I believe this is known as ARBS.<br>Again there are dedicated sites to this form of speculation. I used to know them. I think you can get some info. from a site called "quidco", or something like that…Google it !!

regards,

doyley

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

There are a load of free bets out there and with very little effort one can avail themselves the chance of some free money. <br>Ive done most of these and used my girlfriends details to double up.;)

You do need two seperate members names and cards and sometimes different e mail adresses to participate.

heres some of the offers available.<br>bet365 £25.00 free bet after the first bet and after 10 days another free £25.00 this goes on until you get £100 free bets.<br>Betdirect £10 or more bet and if it wins they add a 50% bonus.<br>Betfred the first £25.00 is matched by fred<br>betuk they do the same<br>blue square so do they but min bet here is a £5.00 max £25.<br>paddy power free £10.00 bet<br>premierbet 100% bonus if your 1st bet wins up to max of £250.00 (my won won and the bonus one was a Pipe winner at evens as well)<br>sean graham 4 seperate bets of a £10 gets a £10 free bet make sure you 21st bet wins as that gives you a free bet based on the average stake of your previous 20 bets (this is a good un)<br>skybet free £10 bet<br>stan james free £25.00 bet after your 1st bet is settled (only prob is you get loads of junk from Stan)<br>sunderlands 1st bet up to £25.00 is matched by the Croydon mob<br>totalbet 1st bet matched max £25.00<br>tote Ist bet matched stake is to be £5 to max £25<br>vcbet young vic gives 1st bet matched up to <br>£50.00<br>bruce bet Irish firm give a free bet up to a pony (£25.00)

get stuck in!

the worst one by far is ladbroke.com as they gave  nothing free and after a minor good run I have a ‘pop up’ informing me the max bet is currently £10.00

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 170

A good run?!

My word you must have creamed it in to get ‘warned’ off by the Magic sign!!

Think I will sign up on a lot of these then. As I have phone accounts for lots of these but not on-line accounts – so will try and maximise that and open up the free accounts!

Will then look at utilising the g/f to double up all the on-line bets and the phone bets. ;)

Also interesting to know about ARBS though think I will go for glory over the festival season.

Its the best 4 days of the year…:cool:  

betlargebetlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2663

My word you must have creamed it in to get ‘warned’ off by the Magic sign!!

<br>You must be feckin’ joking.

Mike

Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

Aftershock, you’ll be fine re: your girlfriend’s accounts – just make sure she wears a false beard when on-line.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Quote: from Mounty on 8:09 pm on Feb. 21, 2007[br]Aftershock, you’ll be fine re: your girlfriend’s accounts – just make sure she wears a false beard when on-line.

Unless your g/f is Fatima Whitbred and she’ll probably be alright without.

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

…lol !

gosh, all these account offers I didn’t know about.  My husband has loads, I reckon he doesn’t tell me…got more passwords than I’ve had hot dinners..

hey aaftershock !  why the double ‘a’, a typo ? or are you Tony Hancock reincarnate…

<br>["aah Hancock’s Half Hour" – great show for those with a long memory].

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

If your not signed up with betfair yet enter the code FTB125 in the refer a freind/ promotion and they credit you with a £25.00 bet.

This offer is the best by far but nothing to do with free bets but it is totally genuine I can provide the contacts via the messenger service.<br>Find a suitable location where betfred might open a new shop. <br>Once the licence is given you will receive £5,000.

So you need to look at good secondary trading streets (near a cash machine and pub is considered a plus) well enough away from an existing betting shop. (half a mile is enough). Betfred (as indeed all the competitors also do) have guys moving around from town to town looking as well but they think no one knows their own town as much as the people that live there.<br>I have mentioned this on here around 2 years ago.

start looking!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.