The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

DARREN’S TIPS

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays DARREN’S TIPS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

HEY BIG SPENDER 3.30 Newcastle

Likes to carry a big weight i think he is a horse that win races by having a big weight rather than going a step up in class.

EMPIRE LEVANT 2.05 Newbury

Won on thursday he hosed up i do not see him getting beaten tomorrow a NAP of the day.

Already tip up Binocular at 7/4 and Wymott at 14/1 they both in big race threads.

On sunday i like 2 horses in big handicaps at Navan

ARTIC MICK 1.15 Navan

A double CD he is loves it heavy as well and trainer can get him ready for a race like this

WICKLOW LAD To win Troytown chase 14/1 Paddy Power

Last 2 times he been to Navan won both times put in a good race to be 2nd to Harlord’s Cross.And a low weight he got as well.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

TEXAS JACK 12.45 Navan

Looks a very good race with Gordon Elliott horse a good type as well but i like the selection.A high cruising type he is and be good enough to win tomorrow.

Artic Mick
    Wicklow Lad

other tips tomorrow.

PantsPants
    Participant
    • Total Posts 630

TEXAS JACK 12.45 Navan

Looks a very good race with Gordon Elliott horse a good type as well but i like the selection.A high cruising type he is and be good enough to win tomorrow.

Artic Mick
    Wicklow Lad

other tips tomorrow.

Like the look of Texas Jack Darren, am with you on this one, best price 9/4 with WHills at the moment, will wait to see what Boylesports open up at.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

2 tips at Wolverhampton today

BLOWN IT 3.20 Wolverhampton

For a trainer who is in good form that is this CD winner can go home again.

FREDRICKTHEGREAT 4.50 Wolverhampton

Has been improving with every run and i expect today be the day for this horse to win.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

SIMONSIG 1.55 Sandown

Won a bumper in impressive style and done what was expected on hurdle debut be much harder with Fingal Bay and Jump City. but i expect him to beat them all on route to better things.

BOSTONS ANGEL 2.30 Sandown

Ended last season on a high by winning RSA though it was not strongest RSA race. he is tough as they come and he should give weight to these horses and still win.

GingertipsterGingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26575

I’ve gone with Fingal Bay in the 1:55 Darren, but am scared of Simonsig. Although convinced Fingal Bay is a top novice, Simonsig impressed on debut too. Am in a strange position anti-post too. Having backed Fingal Bay for the Albert Bartlett, my anti-post bet might be better suited by a second place today, so that he’s more likely to be stepped up in trip.

A lot will depend on how Simonsig settles and how much early pace there is. Henderson horse probably has more raw speed than Hobbs’s choice. This looks the best novice hurdle run so far this season.

In the 2:30 I want to be against Boston Angel. Undoubtedly got the best chance of winning, just too short in my opinion. Fell last time and Jessie Harrington still to hit top form (signs are a little better lately). I agree BA won a poor RSA, has improvement in him but needs to giving weight to all. Can’t have Quinz after his poor Ascot showing and Royal Charm (although goes well fresh) is a doubtful stayer even on this ground. Have gone for a couple of outsiders in Benbane Head (ew 7/1) and a win bet on Golan Way 10/1 (am not risking ew on him after Wincanton). Although planted himself there, is genuine once racing. Best when able to dominate his field and might get an uncontested lead today unless Quinz disputes it. Benbane Head ran a good race to be third to the Minak at Wincers in a good handicap. Gets weight from all his rivals here and the good ground should help stamina-wise.

Good luck Darren

value is everything
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

Well done Ginger you had a great day today a shame Simonsig did not win i thought he would at 2out i did.

Tips at Aintree only one at Sandown only watching big race

ANOTHER PALM 8/1 Coral

Was 2nd last time out to Bishop Looney was also 2nd to Uncle Junior as well.While this be is first time at Aintree with him being a promient racer i think he be ok.

FRANKIE FIGG 3.20 Aintree 9/2

Won this race last year has changed stables was with Howard Johnson now with Paul Nicholls. ran as if needed run last time but back at his fave track and i expect him to win tomorrow.

MEANUS DANDY 3.40 SANDOWN 4/1

Won at course last year extra few furlongs will not be a problem for him, ran well at Wincanton when just getting beat by The Minack last time.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

Tips on sunday

ONE COOL SHABRA 12.20 Fairyhouse

Very impressive winner last time and though been beaten by a few of these horses earlier this season. i think he has improved and a better horse now.

FIRST LIEUTENIANT 1.20 Fairyhouse

Won Neptune novices at Cheltenham but always going to be a top chaser, has done ok this season had a shock defeat early in season but the class he got he should beat these horses.Though Bog Warrior a big danger.

MOURAD 1.50 Fairyhouse

Though better at 3m i think he get job done tomorrow, been beaten by top class hurdlers in Quevega and Big Bucks.Should come out and win tomorrow.

SMOKING ACES 2.50 Fairyhouse

A frustrating horse he is he was finishing like a train 2 races ago but was more dissapointing last time.I hope he gets is 1st win over fences.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

TAKE THE BREEZE 2.00 Kelso

Ran a decent race on 1st start of the season was 6th is down in the weights as well and will go close.

BEMAZED 2.30 Kelso

Ran a good race to be 2nd last time and will like this longer trip as well.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

Smoking Aces only winner at 5/1 today at least it won and was a good price.

A very intresting race at Plumpton tomorrow Gift Of Dgab from Giggistown house is turning up but i feel he get beat by the Alan King horse.

INVICTUS.1.10 Plumpton

Was always going to be a top chaser and won very nice last time out and am sure King sees this horse going far and i think he win tomorrow.

PRIME LOCATION 3.40 Plumpton

Warren Greteax does very well with bumper horses like Knight Pass last year and recentley with Private Eyes and Jigsaw Puzzle. so if market speaks in right direction i think PRIME LOCATION will go close tomorrow.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

INVICTUS put in a very taking performance to win by 10LS a smart chaser he is be intresting to know where he goes next.

KAUTO THE ROC 1.10 Fontwell

Has won at Fontwell before and i feel he do it again tomorrow.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

MON PARRAIN 1.45 Cheltenham

Looked a superstar on debut with a fine win at Sandown and done well at Aintree before fading quite badly.Was never going in Paddy power but i hope that run he had will bring him on for tomorrow.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

CHAMPION COURT 12.45 Cheltenham

Tried to give weight away to Grands Cruis which was impossible to do.Has won at course before and will be very hard to beat.

MEDERMIT 2.30 Cheltenham

A horse that likes a fast pace which he get tomorrow the stable in form as well.Loves this 2m5 as well.And will run a big race tomorrow

MENORAH 3.05 Cheltenham

Won this race last year though it is stronger this year went novice chasing and fell last time so gone back to hurdling.And am sure will thunder up the hill.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5901

Was gutted over Medermit :( tomorrow tips in Ireland are

DYLAN ROSS 1.05 Punchestown

Went really well last time out got beat by stablemate i think he travel as well as anything but this time will win

RUBI LIGHT.2.05 Punchestown

Was going so well and would of beaten Sizing Europe untill falling at the last.Will get the lead tomorrow and can bounce back with a first grade one win.

PAT GARRETT 3.35 Punchestown

With the Mullins horse already been a beaten horse i think this newcomer from the Noel Meade stable can win first time out.

CORBILLY GHOST 1.20 Cork

Was behind Simonsig in a bumper and won next 2 hurdle races he will be top class over fences next season.But he can scale the heights this season and win tomorrow.

SHOP DJ 2.20 Cork

Would of beaten Blazing Tempo last time out if not falling at last and this be her revenge not on that horse but she can win this race tomorrow.

dusty919dusty919
    • Total Posts 57

Definitely agree with you regarding Rubi Light. 5/2 on Ladbrokes is a great price in my eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.