Classic Chase 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Classic Chase 2019

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  potato 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5176

Sizing Codelco 22/1 I’d thought that it would be a case of watching him this
    time to see if there are signs of him getting back to his decent form of nearly 2 years ago.
    But I didn’t expect to see him on offer at 22/1 and that’s just too big not to take a chance
    with him e/w 4 places. He’s been off for a year so it has to be taken on trust that Tizzard
    has him forward enough to take a hand here, but he did look to be going the right way when
    giving weight to everything and going down by 1/2L when last seen at Uttoxeter back in May.

peter .h
    peter .h
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1114

Decided to add Carols Destrier as I’m convinced a 3lb rise isn’t going to be enough to stop him running a big race.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 14668

Well done Potato

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3976

WELL DONE POTATO :good: :good:

Mine ran pretty well and am happy with the place :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5176

Nicely worked out Potato, he battled on well for you at the end :good:
    A nice e/w at 20s for you too Raymo, you manged to double the SP
    odds too with your 20/1 :good:

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5634

Well done, potato. Your horse did well. Such a shame Sizing Tennessee is out for the season – his from is really working out.

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

potato
    Participant
    • Total Posts 366

Thank you gents. Looked beat but fought back well and comfortably on top on the line.
    Should still be ahead of the handicapper after he is reassessed and could go in again if he is kept to a sharp track.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.