The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Chantilly Friday 29th Sept

Home Forums Horse Racing Chantilly Friday 29th Sept

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    frankmorby
    • Total Posts 23

Well i just got back from the Arc weekend yesterday which consisted of 3 great days racing but sunday was a bit tough going what with thousands of Japanese racegoers massed all over the shop but thats another topic i suppose.The great part of the weekend as far as having a bet was concerned has to be at Chantilly in the fifth race,we were at the Paddock and my nap of the day SANAYA ridden by C Soumillon was just walking past and i thought well i´ll just tell my jockey that i think he has a great chance to win this one on my reckoning and Mr Soumillon duly gave me the thumbs up in reply aswell as a winning smile!My exact words were" Go on Christophe you cant lose this one it will be easy and i and my two companions gave him a bit of applause,But then it happened the tip of the weekend was lurking only three strides behind my choice for as Soumillon disappeared round the corner of the Paddock up trotted Mr Pasquier who had been listening to everthing that was said aboard DYNAFORCE and with the most French of French accents told us Excuse Moi but it will not be that eazzy wagging a knowing finger at us!Well we obviously peed ourselves laughing and got our heads together and changed our bets accordingly and instead of backing Mr Soumillon to win i put him in a F/C with  Mr Pasquier and my sister completely binned Mr Soumillon and had a single win bet on Dynaforce!Well youve guessed it SANAYA took it up at the furlong pole only to be collared close home by Dynaforce and the winner was 4/1 and the F/C paid 5s so thanks very much Stephane Pasquier you made our weekend!!!

Salselon
    • Total Posts 883

Great Story:biggrin:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.