The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Champion Stakes 2020

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Champion Stakes 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Istabraq
    Participant
    • Total Posts 314
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6277

On MISHRIFF 4/1 even if he runs in Prix neil still see Godsen pointing him here like did with Cracksman with 2 names in Arc he want something run here.

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1312

They are all different owners though, Mishriff’s been running well in France I can see him and Ghaiyyath taking their chance in the Arc. I’m seriously considering Magical at 6/1 at the moment.

Despite Ballydoyle’s comments about her she hasn’t improved this year at all. I have a feeling they just kept her in training because they knew the rest of the middle distance older horses were not quite good enough.

If that’s the case I can see her going Irish and English Champions route. In any case they did all 3 last year. She could well go off fav here and 6/1 looks massive

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2692

Mishriff overrated possibly? Beating the same French horses. Door might be left ajar for Magical again. It depends on Ghaiyyath and ground.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2692

Magical will go to Ascot i’m pretty sure.

Kris
    Participant
    • Total Posts 626

I’ve taken 25-1 ew for Barney Roy, and if there were positive reports for Logician is be very interested in him too. I’ve taken 10-1 anyway.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2699

magical will probably go everywhere

She usually does

Id be fairly windy about mishriffs french form

Victor ludorum doesn’t stay 10f and the summit can’t be much better than 105

If it were to get very soft then Addeybb becomes of interest for an e/w bet

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1312

I do really think 6s is too big for Magical so I’ve gone in. Ghaiyyath I still think will go to the Arc and I agree FF, I respect Mishriff but I think Magical has better form

Magical 6/1

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2692

Magical for me as well ew at this stage.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2699

If ghaiyyath was mine he’d go to the irish champion stakes and then the breeders cup turf

Clints
    Participant
    • Total Posts 227

Can see a few on Magical so thats reassuring.

Evening all

I need some input from some shrewdies here but with Magical missing the Arc and Ghaiyyath seemingly going to the Breeders Cup, is she not a stonking bet at 3/1?

Mishriff is the 11/4 fav but cant see why Magical is 3s.

Convince me im not going mad please people 

Magical @ 3/1

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/flat/qipco-champion-stakes/winner

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1312

Yep I’m on at 6s antepost, 3 still probably value as I think she’ll go off fav against Mishriff. I think the odds are taking into account chances of her running. But looks fairly certain it seems

Clints
    Participant
    • Total Posts 227

Hopefully Magical turns up here after that helpful form boost in the Arc :good:

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2699

I put her up a few weeks back in my daily lays and plays thread, straight after her irish champion stakes win i got matched at a ridiculous 8.20 on betfair

Put it up overnight more out of hope than expectation and some kind soul layed me it

Id think she will go here then to the fillies and mares breeders cup (if love runs in the breeders cup turf)

botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4124

Ghaiyyath not entered

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.