The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Champion Hurdle 2010

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Champion Hurdle 2010

Viewing 14 posts - 868 through 881 (of 881 total)
  • Author
    RedRiot
    • Total Posts 870

Daily Telegraph will today report Binocular did have a muscle problem and when Binocular was "pulled out" J P McManus ordered Nicky Henderspn to send him back to Ballydoyle and Martinstown Stud vet for 10 days intense treatment on his muscle problem, JP Mc Manus also instucted Henderson not to officially pull out Binocular when Weatherbys phoned asking if he wanted the horse scratched.

Jp McManus had a bigger role to play in this, sad to see Nicky Henderson get the brunt.

In the end we have an awesome Champion Hurdle winner.

andyod
    • Total Posts 4012

Not often we are in complete agreement Zarkava but we are this time. Anyone who backed other horses after Henderson’s announcement that he was not running should get a refund.It borders on the crime of insider trading to me.When did they decide that the horse was not sick and when did they find out that he super well? If they announced that he was sick why did not McCoy report to the press what he said AFTER the race about his work last week?
    If he was amazed with the horse why not put that in headlines just like they put that he would not be running?They made a big thing of his not running and hid
    his amazing workout last week.Looks like fraud to me.Will there even be an enquiry about it.Then I think how Kieran Fallon had to do two years out of the saddle and he was not even the object of the investigation and then these shenanigans are allowed to go on. Shame Shame Shame!

Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

Andy, you can stop now with the sarcastic posts. Or at least make them a little more subtle.

Message I received from a cousin of a well-known flat trainer.

"[03/03/2010 12:15:11] I spoke to Sarah Henderson last night – said that Binocular is a **** up not running! Will explain – Basically he has a problem on the top of his head which means that through the nerves it restricts his hind legs – JPs vets did not believe NJH and took the horse back to ireland to have a look at it. They eventually agreed that NJH was right and could find nothing wrong with the animal and wanted to send it back to be trained for the champion hurdle as its condition had improved but could not as too late to prepare fully. NJH Furious."

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

We all think that Muslims were to blame for the demise of the World Trade Centres, why? it’s because Muslims have been portrayed and framed in the media as culprits when strong evidence suggests an inside job from America.

Much like Racing and betting, Nicky Henderson has a sudden change of mind but due to the implactions with the betting market these days he has been framed for a dodgy crime.

Horses are not machines, you’ve probally heared that a million times but it amazes me how many people don’t understand this, yes a horse can be up and down like a yoyo but what is a trainer meant to do – enter him in a race when he has showen nothing like the work he has done during this point in previous years but then comes to form much later than expected, the trainer has said a few things and silly people get burnt at silly prices – rest assured Binocular would not have run if he didn’t show a remarked improvement at home.

• Total Posts 79

Wow, AP was pretty chuffed wasn’t he? I can’t remember last time I’ve actually seen him KISS a horse after a race! :)

bucketnut
    • Total Posts 63

Wow, AP was pretty chuffed wasn’t he? I can’t remember last time I’ve actually seen him KISS a horse after a race! :)

I was thrilled for AP. I hope all this conspiracy nonsense doesn’t divert attention away from the fact McCoy gave the horse the perfect ride. I wonder who will be first to say their granny could have won on him. It winds me up that people berate the most successful jockey NH racing has ever seen . I wont be asking Ton Segal for advice about who to put up on my horses. Jocking AP off Denman was a ludicrous idea.

Stu

andyod
    • Total Posts 4012

Zarkava. I really was not trying to be anything but honest. I do get carried away at times. I in fact was delighted that you agreed with me.I like to get the approval of others. Good luck for the rest of the meeting.

Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

We all think that Muslims were to blame for the demise of the World Trade Centres, why? it’s because Muslims have been portrayed and framed in the media as culprits when strong evidence suggests an inside job from America.

What the **** are you talking about to be fair?

• Total Posts 1046

the mind boggles :shock: :mrgreen:

Participant
    • Total Posts 295

What the **** are you talking about to be fair?

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance ~~~ Albert Enstein

If you want to know what really happened on 911 watch the video below:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ber+clues#

Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

I think you should both lay off the pot.

Besides apart from the absurdity of the comments I was more wondering what relevence it had with anything related to this topic.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

I think everyone’s suffering from sleep deprivation; I know I am.

clivexx
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 2702

Isnt there an antispamfromnutters programme that can be incorporated into this site? Needed badly i think

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Makes me sick to thing anyone is so stupid they even bein to think those planes weren’t real…Try telling the familes who lost their loved ones on them that you silly fookin moron. If I could I’d ban your ass for making that post.

Viewing 14 posts - 868 through 881 (of 881 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.