The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Caspian Caviar Gold Cup 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Caspian Caviar Gold Cup 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1768

Brelan d’as 7/1 for me

Some very strong trends in his favour and I cant see anything that looks chucked in so something proven in these big field Cheltenham handicaps looks the bet

3rd in the grand annual, pulled clear 2nd in the betvictor gold cup

Hopefully 1st in this

DBRDBRDBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 434

I like Robin des Foret here at 16/1 EW. He showed some good form behind Burrows Saint and Le Richebourg last season. The handicapper hasn’t been too harsh on him and I expect Willie Mullins will have him right for tomorrow.

Robin des Foret 16/1 EW

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4850

I am another one on ROBIN DES FORET here and a save on Secret Investor :good: :good: 14/1 and 7/1

:good:

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3068

Mullins website suggests Robin may need the run but I can’t not back him.
    Keeper Hill jumped well on reappearance so added him

Robin des Foret 18-1
    Keeper Hill 20-1

Both ew

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 207

Robin Des Foret is my ew bet as well. 16-1 with 5 places looks very appealing.

I’ll bet Brelan D’As for the win, but the price has just went a bit.

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7132

It’s turning into the nightmare before Christmas for me with both my ante post picks
    not making it to post. I’m hoping that Clomdaw Castle at 8/1 might claw
    back a little of what’s already floating down the Suwannee. A couple of nice wins were
    followed by a decent 4th in the Arkle. He ran a good race on his comeback behind Diego
    De Charmil, and that one franked the form with a 2nd in a good handicap behind a very
    well treated Capeland who was raised 10lbs for that win. I think he’ll run a big race.

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17601

I really should stick with Brelan D’As, but I took the 40’s EW to the 5 places for Imperial Presence.

SteeplechasingSteeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5769

Knocknanus

Saver on Warthog

Good luck

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1842

Wd winners.

• Total Posts 17601

Well played Joe

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 384

Backed spirit of games e.w ….drat rather than bugger , been backing venietta at Hereford as well so I’ve right to complain

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3068

WD Joe…watching him go backwards in the last hundred yards of the BetVictor I didn’t think he could do that today.
    Pleased with Robin d F and a lovely confidence giving ride by Bowen.
    Good race.

SteeplechasingSteeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5769

Thanks to all, and to winning posters who were more timely and detailed than I was.

I broke my pelvis and wrist 4 weeks ago in a freakish motor cycling accident in the front garden. Physio, hallucinations, a variation of PTSD, pins, splints, wire, screws a fancy new pubic door, a brief experience in a rundown Glasgow hospital in the wee hours of this morning with a 6ft 4 inch, rod-straight, ballet-fit man of 86 who lay still in his bed, wearing a long, thick, blonde female wig, the only change in him I had seen since being admitted many hours before.

Three hours later when the consultant arrived, I heard from behind the closing curtains that the ballet man’s biopsy had been benign. He began moving graciously into the 87th year of his life. I headed out into the Glasgow winter world and a year that was becoming less surreal with every day.

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1768

Robin des foret has gone in my tracker

Travelled like a horse ahead of his mark before perhaps lacking for fitness

• Total Posts 17601

Generally 25’s for The Paddy Power Chase FF, I thought that would have been more popular after the way he shaped today.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.