The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Breeders Cup Competition 2021

Home Forums Racing Competitions Breeders Cup Competition 2021

Viewing 17 posts - 69 through 85 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Well done Rummy :yahoo: I know how chuffed you’ll be with that.
    Min, bob and Raymo so close for the places, it was a tight finish and I was very pleased to be 5th ahead of Mike. ;-)

Nathan..what can I say ..
    You have been running these competitions since I joined TRF and are going to be sadly missed by all of us who have enjoyed them so much.

It has been a rollercoaster of a year for you with the sad loss of your brother and with your work and young Alex to keep a thousand eyes on totally understand your decision to step down. :heart: Jac x

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Participant
    • Total Posts 13253

Well done Neil (Red Rum) you did well to get your head in front congrats :good:
    Mincamus, almost a deadheat, a photo would have needed for that one, well done :good:

Nathan, you are a legend mate, you put in so much work in this forum and it’s been
    all the better for it. It would be nice if someone else threw their hat into the
    ring, I’ll help out when I can. I’ve got the TTTF (Jumps) starting next Saturday,
    we’re up to a dirty dozen now but I expect a good few more by the end of the week.
    Take as much time as you need, you deserve it :good:

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7768

Wd Red Rum. And thanks for scoring Nathan.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6320

Sorry to be a pain but I make my points 213 Nathan . I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter but Hey ho I would like to know where I have gone wrong. :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 6320

Nathan you have done an absolutely brilliant job on these comps over the years and as you all know me and the better half have great fun trying to win the cakes every time. :good: :good:

I think what the past couple of years should have taught us all is that getting your priorities right is the key to life and we both wish you well in the future.

I am sure we can get some folks (myself included) to maybe run the comps in the future and hope you (Nathan) have as much fun entering them as we all do :good: :good: :heart: :heart:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32178

Raymo..
    I’ll recheck your score tomorrow. I’ve got an early start, so hitting the sack after a shower.
    Possibly could be Tiz the Bomb. I scored that horse for 2nd but also added on a few points where the difference maybe

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 7520

Nathan

I think my score has been missed out.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32178

Sorry Rob, you scored 115
    I’ll add it to the leader board
    In the morning

• Total Posts 15023

Well done Neil.

Thanks for all your efforts over the years Nath. Some commitment to do these several times a year, and as you’ll well know, it takes up a fair amount of your own time.

I don’t think you’ll regret it for a minute. Enjoy getting those feet up, and thanks again.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2202

Well done Neil! Great job winning this one. Congrats also to Min – a great score, beaten in a photo finish. Well done also to Bob and Raymo.

Huge thanks to Nathan for running all of these competitions over the years. :good: So many of us enjoy them, they certainly make the TRF a lot of fun. Thank YOU!! :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 1455

Thank you for your efforts Nathan in running these competitions over the years.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32178

Raymo61

This is how I scored you

8 Julu’s Map
    34 Pappacup PP
    32 Tiz the Bom PP (2ND)
    25 Ce Ce
    50 Aloha West PP
    16 Dr Schivel PP
    25 Yibir
    9 Teona
    3 Essential Quality

202 total

Participant
    • Total Posts 6320

Thanks Nathan but you have missed Restrainedvengeance in the 8.19 on Saturday third at 80/1

Participant
    • Total Posts 32178

Yes, you are correct, I couldn’t read my own writing for 3rd place in that race and the result of it makes you the winner. Well done Raymo61 and apologies to Neil and the rest of the competitors for the mishap

219 – ramyo61
    214 – RedRum77
    213 – Mincamus
    203 – bob rolf
    198 – Triptych
    188 – Mike007
    170 – BigG
    170 – Nathan Hughes
    169 – Euroalien
    167 – Tonge
    157 – Vtc
    152 – Wydlesyde
    148 – Michael Walsh
    141 – TheKryptonFactor
    138 – Steve75
    132 – Mrs Raymo
    126 – dfward
    115 – robnorth
    102 – Cork all Star
    095 – Mickyjp
    080 – Hot Fuss

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7768

wd Raymo.

Participant
    • Total Posts 16972

Well done Raymo :yahoo: and hard luck to Neil having to hand back the Crown.
    It was a fun competition and quite a difficult one to mark with the winner being withdrawn and then reinstated to run just for the purse.
    Enjoy the cakes..🎂🍰🧁🍩🍡🍦🧁Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6320

I will thoroughly enjoy the cakes Jac thank you :rose:
    Thanks Mike :good:

And Neil sorry for beating you in the stewards room :unsure: :unsure:

And once again a massive massive thanks to Nathan for running these tipping competitions for so long and doing such a fantastic job. Hopefully you can fully enjoy the comps as an entrant from here on in and we can pick up the baton amongst us and do half as good a job as you :good: :good:

Viewing 17 posts - 69 through 85 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.