The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Betfair Club ROA

Home Forums Horse Racing Betfair Club ROA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

Does anyone have any experience with this particular scheme?
    I’m 21 and would love to have a more hands-on involvement in racing beyond the odd stable visit, but with me being 6’4" these chances look limited to ownership! This particular opportunity looks ideal, if a little expensive considering the amount of ‘shareholders’ there will be. If someone could shed a little light on the reality of this syndicate then I’d be much obliged.

Thanks in advance.

InvisibleLayer
    • Total Posts 101

As far as I know It’s run as an incentive to get us young one’s in as owners eventually, have been told even though there’s a lot in the club you would be surprised on how many actually turn up at the races, suppose it’s nice to have a little interest in a few horses because if you were in a real syndicate (I am) anything could happen to that one horse and anyway prize money is very poor even more so when shared out between twenty odd people. Looks quite good for a club probably similar to Elite racing, the thing what put me off is seeing all the PR with Michael Owen who is the Patron of it, the racecourses are pulling the football crowds in so why not try Owen to pull a few young un’s into ownership :?: – probably way off the mark though as I’m tired

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.