The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Betfair Chase 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Betfair Chase 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6489

Cant see any horse putting frodon into trouble with their jumping

If bristol de mai clatters one early on can see him losing his rhythm with frodon and lostintranslation 2 of the best jumpers in training

Ballyoptic isn’t a bad bet as they could easily take each other on too early and he picks up the pieces

Avatar photoHe Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5687

He,s a right good horse , I’m not BDM biggest fan but there,s not doubting he loves haydock and he’s beaten him convincingly , he’s such a good jumper , not flashy but he’s gets over quickly , I’m going to take good care of my king george\goldcup double slip

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3393

What a round of jumping by LIT the second last being his worst and should have won easier, he will be bang there in the KG and again what a ride by RP, doesnt get much better, think fav for the GC is a bit premature but that visually was top stuff

Participant
    • Total Posts 2925

Brilliant horse and superbly trained.

I wish Hendo had the same attitude with stayers, as his best days with such horses were when Pauling and Longsdon were assistants.

Without Kemboy, this is the Gold Cup winner

Avatar photoHe Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5687

He can beat Kemboy …Kemboy is a iffy jumper

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4452

Obviously with recent events racing not been high on my priority, but had an Ante Post bet on Lostintranslation at 3/1 had something back from that, and this morning did a win singles & double on Lostintranslation & If The Cap Fits so happy times :good:

JAC when I read your post about Bristol de mai I was about to watch the race on +1 . Glad they all came back healthy, but BDM give us a scare going round.

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.