The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Betfair Chase 2010

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Betfair Chase 2010

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    simons26
    • Total Posts 45

After kauto stars lucky win in this last season. Who do you think will win this ??? :mrgreen:

Participant
    • Total Posts 2034

WHAT A FRIEND!

En route to winning the Gold Cup this year!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

After kauto stars lucky win in this last season. Who do you think will win this ??? :mrgreen:

Blasphemer!!!!!! :P

Imperial Commander will win by about a fence………..next question please?

Participant
    • Total Posts 2034

Blasphemer!!!!!! :P

Imperial Commander will win by about a fence………..next question please?

This is poor Fist… even for you! ;0)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Poor my backside it’s totally logic and only a very foolish punter would take 7/2 about What a friend.

If you think he can beat Imperial Commander of level weights then he’d be the biggest certainty ever to run in the Hennessy where he’d get 21lbs from Denman.

Fergie must be stark raving bonkers allowing PN to run him in the Betfair taking on a horse he’s rated 26lbs inferior to as there’s virtually no difference in the price money.

Don’t suppose Fergie cares about the money and wouldn’t want to upset Denman’s treble attempt but make no mistake about where the horse should be running.

I’m not into ratings but there’s time when common sense tells the punter, pay attention, no way Jose and this is one of them. Totally crazy risking hard earned cash on a horse who will in a sense be be running 21lbs out of the handicap if it was one.

Anything can happen in racing but Imperial Commander on the book should beat What A Friend without coming off the bridle.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Some of us knew a year ago

Imperial Commander

had the beating of Kauto star in this,i still cant believe he lost it.At least he justified my faith in the Gold Cup! However as Fist says its time to throw the formbook out of the window and on form it would have to be thrown a long way out of the window but dare i suggest a small wager on my favourite Chaser

Albert….

,i daren"t say it! :oops:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Some of us knew a year ago

Imperial Commander

had the beating of Kauto star in this,i still cant believe he lost it.At least he justified my faith in the Gold Cup! However as Fist says its time to throw the formbook out of the window and on form it would have to be thrown a long way out of the window but dare i suggest a small wager on my favourite Chaser

Albert….

,i daren"t say it! :oops:

I never said throw the form book away did I? :shock:

Alberta’s looks like going to Ascot for the 2m3f race so I’d hang fire on him.

dave 22
    • Total Posts 339

Could be a muddling race, but i expect imperial commander to win, if he doesnt planet of sound would be the most likely to cause an ‘upset’.

fivelongdays
    Participant
    • Total Posts 693

Poor my backside it’s totally logic and only a very foolish punter would take 7/2 about What a friend.

If you think he can beat Imperial Commander of level weights

It’s happened before…

Anything can happen in racing but Imperial Commander on the book should beat What A Friend without coming off the bridle.

Just like he did the last time they met, then :wink:

Twitter=@PGHenn

So don't run, just like the others always do

Participant
    • Total Posts 3777

You never know, Nacarat could upset everybody’s pre-arranged script. Well, stranger things have happened on a racecourse. :wink:

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

• Total Posts 43

What A Friend beat Imperial Commander in the Totesport Bowl at Aintree who jumped absolutely rubbish, which led to the unseating of Paddy Brennan.

If IC jumps well, he will win !, but don’t count What a Friend out too easily

7/2 is a crap price though for him against IC

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

If you think he can beat Imperial Commander of level weights

It’s happened before…

Just like he did the last time they met, then :wink:

Horses for courses. Just cause Madison Du Berlais beat Denman twice off level weights, I won’t be backing him in the Hennessy.

Anyone who backed Imperial at Aintree was off their rocker.

Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9229

Imperial Commander supporters might want to be wary –

Record at Cheltenham – 1400114111
    Record elswhere – 130P20U

Participant
    • Total Posts 32169

Those stats dont lie but he has never ran a bad race at Haydock yet though….

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

If

Imperial Commander

gets beat in this and runs his usual lack lustre King George he will be available at 12/1 for the Gold Cup again! Its about seeing the wood from the trees this game! :wink:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Imperial Commander supporters might want to be wary –

Record at Cheltenham – 1400114111
    Record elswhere – 130P20U

Just wondering how many of the record elsewhere were flat tracks or right handed? Can probably discount those straight away.

And the record at Cheltenham is even better than it looks, cause since going chasing his only loss there resulted in a year off injured. In other words unless he’s injured, he’ll win there.

I’m not an Imperial Commander fan by the way, but I am a fan of winning money and I’ll be backing him for the Betfair race.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.