The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

ATR Online Race Replays

Home Forums Horse Racing ATR Online Race Replays

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

I have just come home and I am trying to view todays racing from Ripon and Windsor…only problem is the ATR Online replay system isn’t showing replays from these meetings! Has anyone got any idea where I can see these race replays?

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

To make matters worse I cant even view the Carlisle replays on Racinguk either! What is wrong with our racing media today???

stilvi
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4515

I noticed the problem with ATR earlier. In the past I have had problems with certain races not playing back as they should but not noticed whole meetings going ‘missing’. Fortunately, not a huge number of races worth watching today.

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

Thats true although if they were going to "lose" races would rather they lost a crap Newton Abbot fixture than the Ripon or Windsor fixtures. Anyway, I hope its merely a blip as I pretty much rely on the online race replays.

westtip
    • Total Posts 20

I’ve been assured this was a technical glitch that ought to be a one-off. The Windsor replays are online now and the rest will be there in the near future. Apologies for this (and to everyone else) – with the quantity of races we capture it just happens every now and again unfortunately.

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

It wasn’t a huge issue today in terms of todays action being fairly low key, just wanted to make sure there was nothing permanent in the problem. Thanks for your reply westtip. Keep up the good work (I am very grateful for the replays on atr website, essential for a 9-5 worker like myself).

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1922

And the Carlisle races are now available on RUK’s site.

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

I do love a happy ending!

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

Hmm, its like groundhog day again. Sorry Westtip but those ATR replays are not online again!

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

Sorry Westtip, I am being over zealous! The chepstow card was abandoned. Slow down doug, get off that high horse!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.