The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Another loser

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    GhostofTheFellow
    • Total Posts 410

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another big bet another faller £150 Schindlers Hunt falls at the last!!!!!!

Ive got to give this game up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh So Sharp
    • Total Posts 86

Ghost, stick to the flat… :roll:

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

I’d two bets yesterday – a loser and a 16-1 winner

Do you find this interesting or very boring???

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

I’ve had 14 losing bets since January 1st 2008, however, the winning bets have resulted in a LSP of 31 points

Do you find this interesting or boring ??????

GhostofTheFellow
    • Total Posts 410

Its been my worst jump season ever in 21 years,only thing thats kept me afloat are soom good placepot payouts.
    Hate to say it but yearning for some decent flat turf racing

But well done to the guys that had winners today

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

Maybe instead of wasting time giving us this boring info you should use that time to review your bets and betting method

GhostofTheFellow
    • Total Posts 410

Charlie D you been snorting your namesake?

Didnt realise i wasnt allowed to post without your ok?

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

Ghost

Boring i know, but I don’t do drugs, nor do i drink, as i find they do not go well with being a successful bettor

One Man
    • Total Posts 24

well if your bored charlie mayb u do something else instead of posting a reply,some people are interested in this thread!

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

well if your bored charlie mayb u do something else instead of posting a reply,some people are interested in this thread!

Yes they are, you and another

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

Try this, http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=MSNTDLINK

Not only will you not be boring ALL the other members of TRF, you can rattle on about losing till the cows come home

GhostofTheFellow
    • Total Posts 410

Thanks for your support Oneman- punting is part of racing so i thought people would be interested.

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

Here’s another bit of boring info I backed Thyne Again then lost the lot on another JP horse that ain’t worth a rats ass :cry:

been a bad day in the office :lol:

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

Here, here. The way I see it is its a racing forum, and we all bet, be it a good day or bad, I dont mind hearing about other peoples bets. I dont really see the need for anymosity when bets are mentioned, when at the end of the day it is pretty much the name of the game.

I was thinking of posting up a topic about the irish graded racing with a lot the posssible irish challengers for cheltenham, largely not running or being recently being turned over, largely by rank outsiders, there were another two today, and this race is one of those in question, especially as the result was a rank outsider forcast, and the winner was a rank outsider when winning the clopf race only a week or two ago and again today.

I too personally find this topic to be interesting and it is at the end of the day a forum, with a broad spectrum of debate and opinion. If a topic doesnt interest me I just dont post on it, I dont feel the need to chastise any topic starter because the topic doesnt interest me, no offence charlie…

Oh So Sharp
    • Total Posts 86

Thanks for your support Oneman- punting is part of racing so i thought people would be interested.

Why would you need support? Think this is a free country the last time I checked. Say what you feel mate….

Surely betting is in some ways linked to horses? We all obtain different things from horse racing. Some of us get a bit pissed when we get an unlucky loser and feel better letting off a bit of steam. Perhaps we can have a thread for ‘bad beats’??lol……people can choose to read the posts or ignore them, no biggy…..

I know exactly how you felt yesterday on that Striking Article ride Ghost, regardless of his short price or him being over-rated or not…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.