The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ambobo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Anybody heard anything about this horse’s plans for the current season. He’s currently 1000 on BF for the Champion Hurdle which is very big considering 3m looks a bit far for him. I don’t want to lump on if he’s going chasing though. A quick check on RP says that he is now trained by Martin Brassil.

tiger
    • Total Posts 19

what about forget the past?First I heard he was out for season, then talk of comeback at gold cup, but he is entered for lexus chase,he ran well enough at cheltenham for long way and who knows if he might strip fitter this season,same owner as  ambobo i think?,although placed horses at gold cup have poor follow-up records,   harbor pilot,truckers tavern, sir rembrandt,etc

tiger
    • Total Posts 19

well my query is answered or is it? sporting life quotes trainer as saying horse has been treated for back ailment and will run at christmas as prep for grand national, racing form quotes trainer as saying horse will miss christmas due to back ailment and will run in new year if responding to treatment  or may miss rest of season and require surgery, either way   highly unlikely that he will be seen at all this season,,the last quote is my own interpretation of the situation  btw;)

Aidan
    • Total Posts 1198

Ambobo is due to go novice chasing at Christmas time.

Purwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 660

Quote: from Aidan on 8:41 am on Dec. 11, 2006[br]Ambobo is due to go novice chasing at Christmas time.

<br>So am I! :biggrin:

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Thanks Aidan – he may be worth a small investment in the Arkle and boylesports for CHL – that is if the Betfair website ever f****** loads.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Ambobo is finally entered in a race, this Sunday in the Nas na Riogh Gr2 Nov Ch over 20f.

GET ON!:o

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.