The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

‘A DIFFERENT APPROACH’

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips ‘A DIFFERENT APPROACH’

Viewing 17 posts - 460 through 476 (of 1,334 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Oh well, a great philosopher once said "If you want the price to pay, you have to pay the price." His name eludes me now but wise words nonetheless :mrgreen:

Not only a great Philosopher,a great Philanthropissed too! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33017

Trading Leather

kick for home leaving the French thing toiling!! :lol:

That French thing went off the 6/4fav and was rated 20lb better than anything else in the race by Timeform!! :roll:

Lies, lies and more lies! :roll:

I am amazed you are allowed to get away with your blatent anti-Timeform bullshit!

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Trading Leather

kick for home leaving the French thing toiling!! :lol:

That French thing went off the 6/4fav and was rated 20lb better than anything else in the race by Timeform!! :roll:

I am amazed you are allowed to get away with your blatent anti-Timeform bullshit!

Only quoting Jim Mcgrath Ginge!! 20lb my A*se,that horse has No form on ground like that and he basically mislead the public saying that.I dont know how he gets away with it at times…..Blatant advertising!! :roll: Timeform are a vehicle for those who cant be bothered to walk for themselves,they are a like a Morris Minor in a Formula 1 Grand Prix,dated,old fashioned and about as useful as ‘Izal’ toilet Paper in a Hemorrhoids clinic!! You epitomise all thats wrong with those who follow like sheep and cant think for themselves,you need to wipe your mouth as the sh*ts dribbling down your chin as usual! :roll:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I think we all know that

Cirrus des Aigles

was my lay of the day yesterday at 6/4 well I’m just as confident that this

Aljamaaheer

will get turned over in the Lennox Stakes on Tuesday,I see he trades as short as 7/4 in places and thats a playable price as I see plenty who could shake him up,certainly an in-running lay where he could trade odds-on in running.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7872

Cirrus does have top form on fast ground won at meydan beating SNA and ascot champion in 2011 when he had NATHIENIEL,SNOW Fairy and So you think behind him.Think CDA will get better as year goes on.Do you think Novelist win arc now.

Also gord you still miss my last 2 posts from earlier

And Aljamher not going to run in lennox in post today say going to france instead what you think of Elusive Kate today

And how you think Dawn Approach do at goodwood i think he win. but if he goes to france too he get turned over by INTELLO as long as ground is fast there.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Boz i am a brave man my old china

Gord i am on this horse for 1000 guineas too at 16/1 was very taken with her debut.On AUSTRALIA i thought he done ok take 2nd out he beat them very easy. question should be ask is the 2nd a decent horse from Weld stable.And there is time for AUSTRALIA to get better and we know this horse will be better as a 3yo too.

Also gord i know you like Flintshire what you think of TREVE and INTELLO for arc just saw both races again in oaks and derby both horses still were running to the line. though TREVE more impressive
    and if INTELLO not turn up i think TELESCOPE could win arc. way he saw out his race was impressive and extra 2furlong will suit him shame not fit for epsom if he was i be collecting a 40/1 slip on him oh well.

Right darren,you are like a bloody Terrier at times so you are,so you are!

Australia

wont be winning No Derby,just like I told you

Ocavango

wouldn’t,simply not good enough,i’ve watched him several times now to give him the benefit of the doubt and I just cant have him,he will improve for Racing but he could end up a Leger horse as I dont see the speed/Stamina required to win a Derby!

Treve

is a very smart looking ‘Motivator’ filly,I fell for a filly once called

Northern Trick

to win the Arc,she was pretty special but she met the mighty ‘Sagace’ so I cant see her pulling it off.

Intello

just isn’t an Arc horse,I keep saying it!

Telescope

has to be a bit special as I expected a Leger entry so you would expect an Arc campaign beckons.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Gord you missed my question from last page or so you did

:lol:

And which 2yos you seen this year you think be group one horses this and next year so far mine be

WAR COMMAND

KINGMAN

SIR JOHN HAWKINGS.More of a top 3yo he be much better next year over trip like 1m2.

TAPERSTRY

AUSTRALIA

INDIAN MUJAHRAEN

BERKSHIRE

Not been impressed by 2yos from Hannon and Bolger

And any thoughts on this unraced derby horse from Stoute called
    FREEMASON same owners of Telescope.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Cirrus does have top form on fast ground won at meydan beating SNA and ascot champion in 2011 when he had NATHIENIEL,SNOW Fairy and So you think behind him.Think CDA will get better as year goes on.Do you think Novelist win arc now.

Also gord you still miss my last 2 posts from earlier

And Aljamher not going to run in lennox in post today say going to france instead what you think of Elusive Kate today

And how you think Dawn Approach do at goodwood i think he win. but if he goes to france too he get turned over by INTELLO as long as ground is fast there.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7872

At last you answer my posts so thank you and on the arc i asked for your opinion on NOVELIST not CDA because french horse not in arc.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

At last you answer my posts so thank you and on the arc i asked for your opinion on NOVELIST not CDA because french horse not in arc.

You a Cheeky Bu*ger at times you are Darren.Just remember who’s the finest judge of a Racehorse ever to set foot on this earth ever! 8)

Novellist

will run 2nd to my

Flintshire

he will he will! Just told you that on Twitter I have!

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8241

Has anyone heard any whispers about Aiden O’Brien’s filly DAZZLING?

By Galileo out of a Danehill mare trained by John Gosden, she is entered in the Lowther and the Moyglare but I see no sign of where she will make her debut.

On the breeding and more tenuous "sexy Coolmore naming" theory, you might think she could be something and she is in the 1000 Guineas betting at 25/1

What are the spies telling us about her?

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Participant
    • Total Posts 33017

Only quoting Jim Mcgrath Ginge!! 20lb my A*se,that horse has No form on ground like that and he basically mislead the public saying that.I dont know how he gets away with it at times…..Blatant advertising!! :roll: Timeform are a vehicle for those who cant be bothered to walk for themselves,they are a like a Morris Minor in a Formula 1 Grand Prix,dated,old fashioned and about as useful as ‘Izal’ toilet Paper in a Hemorrhoids clinic!! You epitomise all thats wrong with those who follow like sheep and cant think for themselves,you need to wipe your mouth as the sh*ts dribbling down your chin as usual! :roll:

It was never 20 lbs you IDIOT! :lol:

Jim McGrath never mentioned 20 lbs! :roll:

You’ve almost

doubled

the true figure! :roll:

Jim McGrath was actually

negative

about Cirrus Des Aigles’ chance, pointing out how far below form he was on reappearance and age might be catching up with the French horse… But hell, facts mean nothing to you, why don’t you mislead the public?

As I’ve told you many times before, Jim McGrath nowadays has nothing to do with Timeform. Not blatant advertising at all. Sometimes he mentions Timeform ratings, sometimes Racing Post ratings, sometimes Official Ratings; but you are deaf. :roll:

I use Timeform Race Passes you pr1ck!
    It does NOT give ANY tip! It is used as a form book (in exactly the same way as YOU USE FORM BOOKS/INTERNET) to find my (your) own selection/s.

You’re jealous of Timeform’s reputation Gord, so deliberately use LIES to mislead. :roll:

Be careful Gord, one day your lies could get you and TRF in to trouble.

As if you are the only punter with any original thought. :lol:

Have you tipped a winner on this thread yet? :lol:

Value Is Everything
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7872

I like DAZZLING as well Steve i do no idea when she make debut a horse to look out for.

Gord i do know who is best talent spotter of a horse and its me :)

Any bets from you gord or the others at Galway and Goodwood

BLUE SURF
    PRODUCER
    SILVER LIME
    FLAXEN FLARE
    LAGABANK

So far and i like HOOF IT in stewards cup too think he is 20/1

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8241

I like DAZZLING as well Steve i do no idea when she make debut a horse to look out for.

Gord i do know who is best talent spotter of a horse and its me :)

Any bets from you gord or the others at Galway and Goodwood

BLUE SURF
    PRODUCER
    SILVER LIME
    FLAXEN FLARE
    LAGABANK

So far and i like HOOF IT in stewards cup too think he is 20/1

Cheers Darren, I’ll just have to keep an eye out for her.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Gdc1
    • Total Posts 561

Nice card to start Goodwood :-) an EW trixie for me:

155: Nabucco 9s
    305: Producer 5s
    450: Captain Cat 8s

Would be very confident of Nabucco and Captain Cat had they got better draws!

Gdc1
    • Total Posts 561

What’s your tweeter name Gord?

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

Hoof It looks good to me, Darren – especially, at 20s. I also like Krypton Factor tomorrow. If he were trained by Stoute, he’d be a lot shorter.

Any British trainer to some extent. I like it when a decent horse has extra value in its price for no good reason.

I had a hunch about Sir Graham Wade, too, and saw its price halve fairly quickly.

I’m wondering too if Hamoody might have got back to being half decent, or quarter decent, I should say. As a Group 2 winning 2 year old he was half decent, though it was a long time ago.

I can’t desert Head Of Steam now, or Nabucco either, though must check on the going and their requirements.

Viewing 17 posts - 460 through 476 (of 1,334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.