The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

A collection of opinions

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems A collection of opinions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Hello again all.Hopefully will be able to visit site more often.I’ve had time to do a bit of investigaton over the last few months<br>This approach takes in a number of ratings and comments.The starting point are my own ratings which are then run through the filters-seven in total.

Selections 27-1-04<br>All-Weather<br>2.20 Southwell-Blakeset…………..Won 5/6

Nat Hunt<br>1.40 Leic-Special Rate……………….Won 7/4

(+2.58)

kersly

<br>

(Edited by kersly at 12:24 pm on Jan. 28, 2004)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hello Kers, nice to see you back again…… we’ve missed ya….. aaaaahhhh…..  giss a kiss…. group hug, group hug…..<br>I bet you thought we’d all grown up a bit in here, no chance, not with Urby keep feeding us that Wacky Baccy.<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5823

Welcome back Kersly.

A nice start with 2/2.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

Well done Kersly! Excellent start.

Good luck with this….Brico

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

Hip Hip Hip :)

Rex

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

It’s good to see some old faces still continuing to search out that elusive approach.Enjoyed reading ideas posted.

Todays selections-28-1-04

1.00 Ling-Type One qualifies on all counts hopefully he will break well and should have every chance…Won 4/6

2.00 Ling-Kabreet-plenty of positives enough to make it a selection.The drop in trip and E.Ahern clinched it..<br>Won 1/1

2.30 Alizar-has ticks in all the right columns-particularly like the 2nd to Smart Starprincess…Won 2/1

(+6.24)

kersly

<br>

(Edited by kersly at 1:31 pm on Jan. 29, 2004)

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

5 out of 5. top bonbing. :biggrin:

Rex

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Thursday 29th Jan.<br>The following meet all criteria.

2.10 Southwell-Miss Champers-dropped in class best figs,should get the required pace.

3.40 Southwell-Coolfore Jade-distance should suithas the required tactical pace

kersly

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5823

Another 2/2 today Kersly.

Well done.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

7 from 7 is very impressive :)

Larry
    • Total Posts 25

Hi Kersley<br>well another winning idea from you  does your talent know no ends, the only pity is they’re posted long after i’ve gone to work, whatever you do dont go over to the enemy(camel-coats) long may your success continue  i only wish i had half your talent<br>all the best<br>Larry

andydawes
    • Total Posts 210

Hi Kers, and welcome back, long time since we heard from you.

One thing is bothering me about this system.

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Hello All,<br>There are good runs and bad runs nothing definite in this game.I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.The long term aim is profit.Due to an enforced rest I’ve been able to analyse a few approaches and adapt them.<br>What is puzzling you Andy?<br>———————————————————————–<br>Don’t know if this can be termed a system.<br>Initially I use my own ratings following this<br>I use information collated from ATR,Smart sig,RP,R.Update if I find enough positives then it is a selection.I try to find selections above 1/1.

Good Luck<br>kersly

<br>

andydawes
    • Total Posts 210

Its this long losing run you`re on Kers, how are you coping with it!

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

First qualifiers since last Thursday

2.30 Wolvs-Foolish Thought-this 6f should  be the distance-well in on all figures

3.05 Wolvs-Woodhill Folly- figures point to the mare having a good chance today-I mOngan the jockey for the track

4.10 Wolvs-Hagley Park-top in all areas don’t think it will have a better chance to be successful.

These are selections for RR very few records for these meetings.Time will tell.

Good Luck-kersly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.