Your favourite moment at Royal Ascot so far…

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2019 Your favourite moment at Royal Ascot so far…

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Illavim
    Participant
    • Total Posts 34

Highlight is Blue Point’s marvellous double.

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Yes Hein they don’t come much better than Blue Point, what a horse :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Wins at 5f on soft and does it over 6f 4 days later on good….oh how I hope he comes to Newmarket for the July Cup :heart:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2328

Horse- Crystal Ocean galloping through the rain to win.

Jockey- Danny Tudhope winning nearly as many races as Ryan Moore :-)

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2528

On a betting view – Japan. 4/1 earlier in the week. Won well.

On a racing view – Strad giving frankke the 4/4 in the Gold Cup and the anticipation for Turgenev has to be it. It felt like something big was happening. Narrowly tops Blue Point doing the double.

On a personal view – Cleonte for me in the last race of the week. Not because of the horse itself but just because that was the 5th of the day for me. I’ve never had a day of racing go so well and considering how badly the first three days went, to end the week with 8 winners from the last 12 races gave me immense pride for my previews. They go to a lot of people I know as well as a few racing forums and a football forum. Nice to prove to myself that I’m doing something right as I feared a repeat of Cheltenham Festival 2019 halfway through Thursdays card. Cleonte winning was not about the money but the fact that it all came into place today.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5871

Wow MOM, you nearly did a Frankie and went through the card. That was some
    tipping, very well done mate :good:

admin
    admin
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 656

Turgenev going a couple clear was a wow moment. Great to see the King Power horse win the last too.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.