The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

young hustler

Home Forums Horse Racing young hustler

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    quixallcrossettquixallcrossett
    Participant
    • Total Posts 358

You could try the racehorsememories web site. They have a "where are they now" section. Nothing on Nigel Twiston Davies web site, good luck, he was a great horse in his hey day.

racinggirlukracinggirluk
    • Total Posts 232

I can find out for you….Chris Maude is married to one of my best friends….he rode him in most of his races. Just give me a day, i will email his wife now…

PerpetualPerpetual
    Participant
    • Total Posts 432

One of my favourites as well – particularly his Charlie Hall Chase win in 94 as doubled him up with East 17 to be Xmas number 1 :o

Lovely horse & hoping he’s had a leisurely retirement

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Dom Samurai became one of my favorite Chris Maude horses. Sadly he became thoroughly ungenuine but would like to know what he’s doing now. He did me a cracking favour in the Greenalls at Haydock after being touched off in the Welsh National by non other than Earth Summt.  <br>

(Edited by davidjohnson at 12:54 pm on April 1, 2007)

roryrory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Quote: from davidjohnson on 1:42 am on April 1, 2007[br]Sadly he became thoroghly ungengue

That’s true of many posters here, I reckon (whatever it means)

racinggirlukracinggirluk
    • Total Posts 232

will ask Tom George who was his last trainer and a neighbour of my parents….I am going home next weekend after the Lambourn Open day, so will pop over to the yard and see where he is…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 438

Quote: from Perpetual on 12:15 am on Mar. 31, 2007[br]particularly his Charlie Hall Chase win in 94 <br>

<br>You were very lucky, then, as Barton Bank would have beaten him a furlong had he not slipped on landing four out.

PurwellPurwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 654

Do I remember Young Hustler crossing the line first in the Grand National, unfortunately having got rid of his rider on the previous circuit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.