The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

World Hurdle 2009

Home Forums Archive Topics World Hurdle 2009

Viewing 17 posts - 205 through 221 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    underscore
    • Total Posts 537

Not another clown… :shock:

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

"handycappers" ?

Anyway, certianly the forecast is for a fair amount of rain before thurs. Im suprise to see punchestown pushed out so far. As stated already, little between him and KB on form book and the room for improvement is more than likely…

PaleRider
    • Total Posts 52

Come on guys you know KS will beat these why try to find 1 to beat him ? take the evens or what ever it is ,and be thankful you got a winner ,some of you on here are unreal !!!!!!! :D

PS Dont you like to win !!!

PaleRider
    • Total Posts 52

Not another clown… :shock:[/quote

This guy is 1 of them who goes in the bookies when it opens ,bets on every race ,has his 10p yankee then goes home potless to the old dear ,who makes him beans on toast, then hes off to bed ,to do the same thing the next morning ,in other words a loser . :roll:

Librettist
    • Total Posts 559

Come on guys you know KS will beat these why try to find 1 to beat him ? take the evens or what ever it is ,and be thankful you got a winner ,some of you on here are unreal !!!!!!! :D

KS?

• Total Posts 1415

Mate I’m not sure if you are a wind up merchant just having a laugh, a young kid who thinks he knows it all or an arrogant a***hole but its one of the three. Whichever it is you are not going to make many friends on here.

Kasbah Bliss may well win but keep making such bigheaded boasts and eventually you’ll make yourself look stupid.

Opinions are welcome, patronising people isn’t.

PaleRider
    • Total Posts 52

Its a shame there’s so many misinformed or just poor readers of form or both on the forum , i am sure if the put more time and effort in to it they would benefit more, just a thought :P

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

Its a shame there’s so many misinformed or just poor readers of form or both on the forum , i am sure if the put more time and effort in to it they would benefit more, just a thought :P

I would have to say that you appear to be the worst Ive seen pal, but sure we’ll see how well you finish off the week riding on every favorite at the festival with no constructive thought or reasoning behind why you even fancy them, just that they are going to win and everyone else is a complete mug but you…. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im thinking along the same lines as Ian, I dont think you’re for real, your on a wind up…

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

Not another clown… :shock:

Stupid Boy……. :roll:

PaleRider
    • Total Posts 52

I would have to say that you appear to be the worst Ive seen pal, but sure we’ll see how well you finish off the week riding on every favorite at the festival with no constructive thought or reasoning behind why you even fancy them, just that they are going to win and everyone else is a complete mug but you…. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im thinking along the same lines as Ian, I dont think you’re for real, your on a wind up…

I am not your pal ,i don’t even know you ,i have seen so of your posts on here ,and let me tell you ,if you think you know anything about horse racing , you are misinformed ,some of your posts regarding chances of horses are outrageous ,misleading ,and dam right blasphemy ,you should be ashamed of your self ,do you work for the bookmakers ? Pal !

Participant
    • Total Posts 192

What a sad little man :roll:

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

I am not your pal ,i don’t even know you ,i have seen so of your posts on here ,and let me tell you ,if you think you know anything about horse racing , you are misinformed ,some of your posts regarding chances of horses are outrageous ,misleading ,and dam right blasphemy ,you should be ashamed of your self ,do you work for the bookmakers ? Pal !

WHATEVER TREVOR!!!

Well unfortunately Ive seen a lot of your posts slating everyone else, and not yet seen one from you yet about why you fancy every favorite at the festival, but some of the statements you have made, about horses who arent getting beat without any explanation as to why you fancy them. I am quite confident that you will finish this week an unhappy young man.

PaleRider
    • Total Posts 52

WHATEVER TREVOR!!!

Well unfortunately Ive seen a lot of your posts slating everyone else, and not yet seen one from you yet about why you fancy every favorite at the festival, but some of the statements you have made, about horses who arent getting beat without any explanation as to why you fancy them. I am quite confident that you will finish this week an unhappy young man.

Go read timeform pal ,don’t be lazy and ask me to do it for you ,then use your own limited knowledge to unravel it ,sorry you ain’t got much in the way of experience ,but that’s not my fault , good luck pal

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Pale Rider – play nice, and stop acting like an erse.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and everyone is entitled to disagree……….without recourse to calling them muppets (and the like).

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

Go read timeform pal

PaleRider,

I’d like to know what version of

Perspective

you’ve been reading to aid you in forming the opinion that Punchestowns is a "handycapper".

PaleRider
    • Total Posts 52

Pale Rider – play nice, and stop acting like an erse.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and everyone is entitled to disagree……….without recourse to calling them muppets (and the like).

I never called him a muppet ? even if i thort it grasshopper .

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

PALE RIDER, or should i call you Chris? You ever heard of Apchamo jirugi? its not a horse!

Viewing 17 posts - 205 through 221 (of 287 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.