The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Winning the Placepot !

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Winning the Placepot !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Hi all,

First of all, I am not sure if I am allowed to do this so please accept my apologies if I am doing something I am not allowed to do, or posting in the wrong section.

Basically I just wanted to say that from tomorrow I will be updating my new blog with placepot selections for one of the days meetings.

I love the placepot, though some don’t lol, and I think it is a very fun bet that you can do to small or large stakes, and you can win big if you pick carefully.

I have certain criteria for picking my selections and the amount of horses I perm and all that will become apparant if you start checking my selections regularly. There is a basic example on my blog at the moment, but that was for my benefit so that I knew I was posting correctly. Please ignore that becuase when I post my day’s placepot selections, I will explain briefly why I am going for certain horse and leaving out others.

Again, apologies if I am doing anything wrong here, I am sure the boss will soon let me know lol.

You can see my blog address on my signature below.

Thanks everyone,

Mike

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Hi all,

My blog has been updated with ‘quick’ and ‘detailed’ selections for today’s Newcastle Placepot.

From now on I will post anything regarding this topic on the ‘Lays & Plays’ forum.

Many thanks,

Mike

Ted
    • Total Posts 150

Hello Mikky, I was just looking at your page and you seem to have posted half a placepot at the foot of the page.

What’s that all about?

I’ve been doing placepots almost daily since the very first day the bet was introduced, and I reckon I know all there is to know about the bet.
    The most important thing being that you are betting against other punters, not a bookmaker.
    For a number of years the placepot was a fantastic bet, and a 16/1 winner in a 4 horse race could result in a massive placepot dividend, but people seem to have wised up and it’s a lot harder to get a big payout now.
    I’m still interested in other people’s strategies though, which is why I started to read your blog.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Hi Ted,

The one at the bottom of the page was a test, as it was the first blog I have ever done and wasn’t sure how it would appear. I think the clue was that I said it was my selections for the placepot at ‘Springfield’ – plus I did say in my above post to ignore that as it was just a ‘test’ :lol: Maybe you didn’t read that part lol.

I’ve had some good input on the ‘placepot’ thread on the ‘daily plays and lays’ forum and it would be great to hear your thoughts also, so please add to that thread if you wuold be so kind.

All the best,

Mike

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Hi MikkyMo – you should edit your profile to put the "www" in front of your website so people can just click on the link at the bottom of each of your posts. Good luck BTW.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Hi MikkyMo – you should edit your profile to put the "www" in front of your website so people can just click on the link at the bottom of each of your posts. Good luck BTW.

Many thanks for that tip David, much appreciated.

Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.