The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Went to Bath yesterday

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Went to Bath yesterday

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Im Spartacus    –       second in the 2-y-o claimer looked to have some scope, ran well on his second appearance should be capable of winning in the same class, possibly over further.

Rabitatit       –       8f 3-y-o fillies handicap, looked really well in parade ring, always prominent and a bit on the free side, just beaten in a very close finish.

Credit      –        all-aged maiden over 8f., looked magnificent for his first run, got a bit above himself in the parade ring (coltish and rearing-up and decanting Dane O’Neill) ran wide into the straight, made headway on the outside and showed greeness again when getting to the leaders. A word of caution winner was 100/1 and the second 33’s.

Colin

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Im Spartacus was successful in the first at Brighton yesterday, sorry I didn’t bring this to your attention before the race but didn’t have a good day yesterday.<br>I wasn’t really convinced he would be suited by the Brighton track.<br>Did anyone see the race?

Colin

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Credit runs in the 4.25 at Newmarket today, a big step up in class with all of the big yards represented, but K.Fallon rides, which must have some significance.

Colin

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Wasn’t quite good enough, but ran well to finish third, should certainly be able to win a race.

Colin

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Rabitatit runs in the 7.40 Hamilton, has never never run on going as soft as this, but the race is on Sky so you will be able to see how she fares.<br>The stable has yet to have a winner this turf season, but if she copes with the going this could be the first.

Colin

Grizzo
    • Total Posts 257

<br>HI SEABIRD.<br>                    Maybe if they get it in the stalls next time out ,it may have a chance, price suggests it had a good chance, at hamilton last night,lets hope so next time it runs.?

bye 4 now….

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

It seems her bridle broke at the start, the lengths they will go to stop us having a winner:biggrin: .

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Credit runs in the last at Newbury today, Fallon takes the ride again.<br>Well you can’t get a flatter straighter course than Newbury, so unless there is something special amongst the unraced ones, I feel that this should win today.<br>If it doesn’t I promise I will never mention it again, perhaps.

Colin

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

6/4 a bit disappointing, but it did win, YES!!!

Colin

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Rabitatit beaten a short head into second @ 17/2 last night and Credit runs in the last @ Ascot today but has Kinane riding and a high draw to overcome.

Colin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.