The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wednesday 7th February

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Wednesday 7th February

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SELECTTIPS
    • Total Posts 221

Carlisle And Ludlow.<br>Abandoned<br>Lingfield.<br>12:50 KING AFTER +1<br>13:20 MUMBLING +2<br>13:50 ROMAN BOY +3<br>14:25 HOMES BY WOODFORD +1<br>15:00 MULBERRY LAD +3<br>16:05 SI FOO +6<br>16:35 RAIN AND SHADE +2<br>Down Royal.<br>No Selections (Further Inspection at 10a.m)

Today’s Total Recommended Stakes = 18 points

Tuesday’s List gave 0 winners from 7 selections, a strike rate of 0%.<br>Highest s.p: None<br>Lowest s.p: None<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 7.00<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 14.00<br>February’s Stats.<br>23 winners from 100 selections (3n.r), a strike rate of 24%<br>Highest s.p: 12/1<br>Lowest s.p: 1/10<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 37.63<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 64.55

moolarman
    • Total Posts 60

Good Morning all,

Shame about Carisle & Ludlow!<br>I have a tip for Lingfield today –

3-30pm Lingfield – Grimes Faith EW

I have 5 more on my blog page –

Moolarmania

Good Luck!<br>Moolarman.

PaulB
    • Total Posts 75

Down Royal 16:40

Not 100% sure if the racing is going to go ahead but found an interesting runner and at 9/1 after the Fav was declared a Non-Runner with William Hill i took a chance and had a nice each way bet.

Moynalveylad used to be trained with Jessia Harrington and had 3 bumper runs with her and finished an impressive 2nd to Far From Trouble who went on to win the Galway Plate. Now trained by Tony Martin i was shocked to see him have a bumper runner with this lad so he must be something decent.

(Edited by PaulB at 12:40 pm on Feb. 7, 2007)

ratpack
    • Total Posts 96

PaulB

Not trying to aftertime as only seen your post now but probably safe to assume that Moynalveylad wasn’t going to be overbusy today with Mr CP Mc Nally claiming seven.

The stable is having a hard enough time of winning even with recognised jocks booked. 13/8, 6/4 & 7/4 shots all rolled at the weekend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.