The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Watch this team in Div 2 next season

Home Forums General Sports Watch this team in Div 2 next season

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Don’t usually post in here but worth mentioning that SHREWSBURY TOWN might be worth backing for the Div 2 championship next season. They finished 10th last season.   If they’re 16/1 or over I’ll have a few quid on them. Why?<br>I don’t support them but have noticed they have made a couple of REALLY good signings already – including Ben Davies a player who shone consistenly for Chester City (and that takes some doing!!!) and is better than Div 2 class; they’ve also nicked Stuart Drummond from Chester another guy who rates at this level. Davies could have gone to bigger sides than Shrewsbury. They look to have a real ambition to go places this time.  They’re not a fashionable club so hopefully might get a decent price.

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Unfortunately, I will be watching this bloody team next season, twice probably. Dump of a stadium, hideous colours and irritating supporters.

I was going to turn this into a Walsall for League 2 Champions thread, but I’ll wait till after the world cup and the return of my enthusiasm.

A value bet, but probably over 20-1 I would have said. I suspect though that one or two will tip them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.