The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Valentines Showdown

Home Forums Archive Topics Valentines Showdown

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

Play other TRF members in our private TRF Members Only Tournaments on Tuesday & Friday nights at 8pm (GMT). <br>To join in, just register a poker account with fairpoker by clicking the banner at the base of this post and once you have downloaded their free software, registered a poker username and private message me your poker username and I will put on to the TRF members poker league table enabling you to win the monthly prize as well as the tournament prize. You can register for the tournament any time 2 days before a tournament!

Tournament Details

$25 free added prize money to this tournament on Tuesday 14th Feb.

Tournament Title: theracingforum buy-in<br>Location: ‘Tournaments’ tab & sub red tab ‘Scheduled'<br>Buy-in: $5 + £0.50<br>Registrations: Up to 2 days proir up until minutes before the start<br>Start Time: 8pm GMT<br>Password Protected: Yes, TRF members only Click Here For Password<br>Min. Players: 5<br>Max. Players: 50<br>Level ups: 10 mins<br>Max. Re-buys: 3 (up to level 6)<br>Chips: 1,000<br>Prize: Dependant on entries

<br>To view the latest league standings click here <br><br>

JohnnyB
    • Total Posts 768

I’ll be there,  I might as well be, forgot a Valentine’s Card this morning.

:biggrin:

JB

Happy Jack
    Participant
    • Total Posts 515

I’ll probably attend although I’ve been having a bit of trouble with Fair Poker (as I did with Betfred who appear to use the same software). During the game the other day the Betfred site kept throwing me off or freezing for no apparant reason and the same thing appears to be happening with this new site. God knows why as I never have any problems with any other poker sites.

roland
    • Total Posts 302

i’ve registered though it may yet turn out that i can’t play. we’ll see how well the meal i’m cooking goes!

i’ll leave the registration in place either way to help achieve minimum player requirements.

good luck all.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8798

I’ll be there assuming I can get fair poker to take my cash (which they’ve been struggling with up until now).

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

A really funny game and some hard luck stories but the places were:

1. Hutzky $50<br>2. Cormack $31.25<br>3. Daylight $18.75<br>4. Roland $15<br>5. mc22x $10<br>6.  Marko<br>7. JohnnyB<br>8. Waysim<br>9. Ken1

Good game guys

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8798

Enjoyed that game tonight (well I would say that) and I’d encourage any players out there to have a go as it made a welcome change to be playing with some decent players rather than the usual idiots you can run into elswhere.

(Edited by cormack15 at 10:51 pm on Feb. 14, 2006)

JohnnyB
    • Total Posts 768

I enjoyed it too (dont know why)….perhaps it was just seeing cormack in a red dress.

What happend DL ?   when I stopped watching you had all the chips.

Hopefully see you all next time,

JB

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

Tried to bully using the large stack & got caught a few times by hutzky!

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

Corm & JohnnyB are you 2 related? You both need your roots doing for Friday :biggrin:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.