The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ultima 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    KevMcKevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1246

I’m on Kildisart also, took 20s the other week. Very eyecatching at Kempton, has Cheltenham form and Pauling back in decent form now.

Lemons68Lemons68
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

2 for me here

Mister Marky 12-1
    La Bague Au Roi 16-1

Both are Non Runner No Bet

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17685

My Nap of the season, never mind The Festival, was No Comment in The Kim Muir.

He scrapes in here though, and while perhaps not Nap of the season material, this is a different race altogether, it does clear things up for me. I had a huge amount on him for Thursday, so with that back NRNB, I’ll put some of it his way here.

No Comment 14’s

robnorthrobnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4625

Three against the field:

Vinndication
    Mister Malarky
    Soupy Soups

The first two represent class and best recent run. Soupy Soups is more under the radar, a few more runs than I’d normally like at Cheltenham but regularly thereabouts.

peter .hpeter .h
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1251

Discorama is my main bet for this one. Atlanta Ablaze and Cepage for each way backup.

I think the former has been campaigned for this all season after his NH Chase heroics last term so can see him going close.

DBRDBRDBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

I ended up wit the two favourites. I backed Vinndication last month as I think he is a grade 1 horse. Only worry is that he might be better going righthanded. Discorama might not be grade 1 level, but I think he is close to that. He also has very good festival form and has a nice weight.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2123

Who dares wins @ 10/1 for me

Very good flat horse and useful hurdle who has taken well to fences

Has Cheltenham handicap form coming 5th behind delta work and glenloe in the pertemps

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 444

FF were you not disappointed with his run behind de plotting shed

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2123

I think hes been running over the wrong trip all season to protect his mark

This is a horse who came 4th in a 2m4f group 1 on the flat, hoping he will improve massively for the step up in trip

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 444

Ok , I’ve played Vinndication a few times Inc some acca, s , I’ll play cobra de mai as well , reckon the Skelton have had this in mind since the course win last year , caught my eye the way he finished some races this year

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2123

I was gonna back cobra de mai too as he looks a typical skelton plot but all his form is on gd ground

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3194

Elwood 20-1
    Quarenta 40-1

both ew 5 places.

I liked Elliott’s horse when I saw him up close at Downpatrick. Some of the racecard comments have been sniffy about his jumping but he’s not a clumsy horse, just got in a bit tight to a couple last time. He’ll learn from it.

Ben Linfoot makes a good case in his Value Bet column for Quarenta at a nice price. This race often goes to an English horse so I’ll take my green tinted specs off briefly for him.

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 444

FF I agree but he has won on heavy as well , course form to which is always a big plus

buckers
    Participant
    • Total Posts 535

I love The Festival form of Discorama and I have bet him ew 6pls + I’ve also bet The Conditional to win.

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22761

Who Dares Wins for me
    he owes me nothing

Member since March 2008
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.