The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

U.S Presidential Election

Home Forums Lounge U.S Presidential Election

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Avatar photoHe Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5970

Did I say terrifying ….. The place has gone nuts

Participant
    • Total Posts 5970

I see Biden has commented already …. He,s wished Reagan a speedy recovery

Participant
    • Total Posts 2036

Trump is a cert now

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2904

Yes. Saw a programme on the Reagan years the other week. His popularity grew significantly after his assassination attempt despite him knackering up the economy.

Participant
    • Total Posts 5970

How is Trump going to answer the question on gun control now …. The BBC interviewing the local rednecks was a sight to behold , more seriously the US love to the world how to act ….it’s currently acting like small african/South American republic ….

Participant
    • Total Posts 32970

tbh Am surprised it has taken this long for someone to take a shot at either Trump or Biden. The hatred on both sides is remarkable… And the way Trump doesn’t accept defeat has led to some democrats speculating he wants to be a dictator. Hasn’t said he’d accept this election result either. After that, it doesn’t take a lot for some idiot to think he’s going to “save America” from this “Hitler” – by assassinating him… And this is the USA with such poor gun control.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6009

How is Trump going to answer the question on gun control now

Quite possibly by using this assassination attempt to justify the right of Americans to bear arms in order to protect themselves from Americans who bear arms…you know it makes sense :wacko:

Trump around 1/2 and Biden 6/1 to be next president: no surprise there

Participant
    • Total Posts 1400

I’m going for a coincidence bet on ‘Half Shot’ in the 3:45 at Perth today because of Trump.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4158

Drone, I think the 1/2 about Trump means he only has to be alive until Election Day. Otherwise he’d be 1/20….

Participant
    • Total Posts 2036

Very difficult now for Democrats to run attack ads vs Trump, no matter how justified.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9299

Trump is already putting in place plans to create a dynasty if he gets elected again. First by taking over the courts with his supporters. Who then made the president above the law. When he was elected before Mike said to me ‘ he plans to create a dynasty’ and he was right.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4158

I think he has already created one. And by the way, this assasination attempt was the best thing that could have happened to him. The campaign is finished and so is Joe Biden. There is no way Democrats can change the outcome of the election. Unless there is….. another attempt.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9299

Heaven help us then….

Participant
    • Total Posts 13241

Does anyone know where Alec Baldwin was at the time :unsure:

Participant
    • Total Posts 2335

What amazed me was instead of hitting the deck like I would if I heard gun shots people were standing and recording on their phones, what a world we live in.

The things I want most in life are the things that I can't win.

Participant
    • Total Posts 5970

It’s all sounding really iffy … There’s going to be some big questions asked about the police and secret service

Participant
    • Total Posts 4158

How could he have injured only his right ear? I mean a proper bullett should have done more damage. It looked like a soft hit….

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.