The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Tuesday 22nd

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

If i were to give reasons for my selections they would be the usual, going distance etc when all that matters is the result….Now ive introduced myself i do have a good punt & try to back EW as ive had so many close misses in the past

Brighton<br>3.05 Cunegonde<br>4.15 True West

York<br>1.45 Crime Scene & Purple Moon + a small RF<br>4.35 Opal Noir

Im involved with a pony who is running @ the Curragh on saturday & all is looking well @ the moment

Brighton

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

Hi, Cleandries, welcome to the forum.<br> The 4.15 at Brighton isn’t my kind of race, but I did notice this morning that, despite all the high class Newmarket horses out today, Tony Elves has napped Wester Lodge in this  modest contest, at what looks a backable price!

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Welcome to the forum Alan and good luck with your selections, they all look to have a chance.

By the way – feel free to tell us a little about that pony of yours!

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Hi cleandries and welcome to the forum.

Just a word regarding the posting of selections. We had a major discussion/argument on the forum recently about the posting of purely tips on the main forum. The final consensus (I think) was that if you want to post a tip on the main forum, then you need to back the tip up with some sort of reasoning behind them. Otherwise the main discussion section becomes cluttered with tipsters which has been the downfall of the discussion element of many other horse-racing forums. Alternatively you could post your tips in the "Tips" section of the site.

The forum has since changed hands though so maybe the status quo no longer applies.

Good luck with your selections anyway.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Thankyou to all who have made me welcome….<br>Davidbrady, i watch horse racing channels & witness various quests waffling on about this horse & that pony & they don’t even figure at all in the race never mind get the pulse rate going….<br>Im quite complext & wouldn’t want to bore you with How, Why, as it would take too long to type….If it makes scence between my notes & instinct i come to my conclusion & would prefer not to be broadcasting my methods….If this is not acceptable i appreciate your rules & will not waste your posting space, unless a volunteer would like to give the possible or probable reasoning behind my choices….lol….

So Far Cunegonde 2nd @ 14/1

With regards to the weekend @ the Curragh 3.50 we run Southandwest, bought for only 5k & have since been offered just under 200k from a wealthy Arib which was declined, there is a few of us in the sydicate but only two of the names are printed as the owners which bothers a few of the others but not me, the softer ground is going ointo the un known but the race is too BIG not to take our chance

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

sorry i pressed start new topic on the top left<br>Won’t happen again

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

200k declined!!! Flippin eck cleandries!!!

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Yep DB – that rough rule of thumb still stands.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

well for the money SW was bought for we never expected such a great start, we are all attached to him, Stan says he is absolutely flying….bring it on….& who knows Saturday evening could be one mad party in the Co Kildare

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.