The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Top Royelle looks a handicap cert…

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Top Royelle looks a handicap cert…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Forgive the aftertiming but I’d got it between the first 2 on my figures. Wring way round though! :cool:

IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

I don’t think think she would of won no matter where she had been placed on the track tonight. I must say Hughie Morrisons Sakhee’s Secret looks a real nice type by the way he took his Maiden tonight. Morrison is to hold this fella in the same regard as he did Pastoral Pursuits. He was worth at least another 10 lengths as Drowne switched him from 1 side of the track to the other 2 out.

(Edited by IRSHEYEZ at 9:30 pm on Aug. 14, 2006)

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Ha Stav

Didn’t play in the race becuase of the reason you outlined in the first post.

IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

Surely Inflight in the Nursery at Brighton tomorrow must have a big chance, She ran off the same mark as Yerevan last day out and they started 4/1 Co Fav’s. Inflight was beat 1 and a half lengths by her. Yerevan won off 69 tonight and Inflight has been dropped to 61 tomorrow wit Nelso De Souza takin a further 3 off so she’s off 58 really. The likely Fav Another True Story looks high enough off 83 as the fav in the maiden he won ran well below par that night.

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

Don’t think Top Royelle would have won yesterday from any draw.<br>She had also been absent since May

IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

I hope some of you listened to me on Inflight, Anoter true story didnt run but i doubt he wudda handled inflight today with the weight concession. Very nice start to the day, and what a good bonus to see zoey and matt tip up the 8/13 shot.:biggrin:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.