The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Thursday 12th April

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Thursday 12th April

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SELECTTIPS
    • Total Posts 221

Aintree.<br>14:00 INGLIS DREVER +1<br>14:35 OUR VIC +2<br>15:10 KATCHIT +2<br>15:45 DROMBEAG +2<br>16:20 LOCKSMITH +1<br>16:55 TIDAL BAY +3<br>17:30 LAOUEN +2<br>Leicester.<br>14:10 SILVER GUEST +4<br>15:20 SOUTHANDWEST +1<br>15:55 EGLEVSKI +2<br>16:30 ALPES MARITIMES +2<br>17:40 BARONS SPY +1<br>Tipperary.<br>No Selections

Today’s Total Recommended Stakes = 23 points

Wednesday’s List gave 5 winners from 16 selections, a strike rate of 31%.<br>Highest s.p: 10/1<br>Lowest s.p: 4/7<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: + 9.20<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: + 5.91<br>April’s Stats.<br>24 winners from 110 selections (5n.r), a strike rate of 23%<br>Highest s.p: 10/1<br>Lowest s.p: 2/11<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 20.53<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 21.85

aphardy
    • Total Posts 190

A horse that looks like a very poor favourite – at least it was last night anyhow – is Laouen. Yes, he may be a handicap blot, and he won well enough after 4 years off the track at Kelso last time out, but that was 11 days ago, and I feel a big bounce coming. The overall look of his form is a typical Lungo horse – wins a load of races in the north only to fall short when taking on the big boys in bigger races further south.

This looks a hot race with a number of runners performing well at Chelters (including the impressive Coral Cup winner), and I think Laouen won’t cope with it today.

As for the winner? I like Roll Along – although Llewellyn’s team isn’t in the best form – and Flying Falcon.

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

Exotic Dancer is a banker for me.

But if you’re looking for something a little more original, I fancy Roll Along in the lucky last at Aintree. Only ever lost to Wichita Lineman, and I think he’ll get the trip, especially seeing as this is his first handicap and he’s carrying 10-7; he’ll think he’s running free!

Formath
    • Total Posts 1451

Aintree (As ever just my opinion but there could be a couple of straight forecasts to be found)<br>2.00 Mighty Man – danger, Inglis Drever<br>2.35 Exotic Dancer – others, State Of Play, Turpin Green<br>3.10 Katchit – others, Moobasheer, Punjabi<br>3.45 Ned Kelly – others, Holy Joe, Scots Grey, Drombeag<br>4.20 Marshall Hall – others Crossbow Creek, Bambi De L’Orme, Jacks Craic<br>4.55 Liberate – danger, Tidal bay, other Wins Now<br>5.30 Laoen – others Kicks For Free, Shatabi

moolarman
    • Total Posts 60

Good Morning all,

My tip for today is for Aintree –

5.30pm Kicks For Free EW

The rest of my selection is on my blog –

Moolarmania UK Horse Racing

Have a great day!<br>Moolarman

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

Good start to the day formath!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.