The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

THURS 26TH OCT

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays THURS 26TH OCT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Only 20 pts up on level stakes/prices obtained since I joined about 2 months ago. Not that good but at least I’m not making a loss.

Today I’m hoping that Viking Spirit will like the step up in trip to 7F and I’ve bet e/way at odds of 10/1 in the 4:50 Ling.  

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

It is a while since I have done this but I have worked out based on their peridgree and, if applicable, previous runs what I expect them to run to:

Scarlet Ibis 85<br>Salsa Steps 82<br>Ballroom Dancer 80<br>Dalvina 79<br>Expedience 75<br>Zawariq 72<br>Piano Key 66<br>Ventura 65<br>Virginia Reel 64<br>Nabra 62<br>High N Dry 57<br>Mariaverdi 57<br>Royal Choir 47<br>Zaafira 46

Based on current odds I make Ballroom Dancer and Dalvina value

1pt win Ballroom Dancer @ 7-1<br>1pt win Dalvina @ 10-1

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Lingfield<br>4.50 I’d love to know why the huge drift om Power Politics ???<br>IMO its worth an EW…….Oh im led to believe i may get to hear something later from the fella i was re – introduced to yesterday who passed on Swift sailor who was cruising when brought down & Flash Cummins who won @ 9/4…..

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Im able to recieve all the infomation that the following tipsters give out on a daily basis = BHK racing & private, Equine racing, Gemstone racing, Matt Doyle who is a load of crap anyway, Punters friend, Premier lays, Stable Whispers, Race call, Willie mcFarland, Ashley Carr, Henry rix, Longshots, Martin Raymond, Timeform, & Winninmg Line……

Between all these it costs a tidy little packet….If anyone is interested in a free trial period i will send on via email or text to you each day & see what you think ( you will love it) …….Ive been doing this now for nearly three weeks & there has been some serious results with a couple of very close shaves just going down too……

This a NO nonsence post & no time wasters to reply ……If you really want to find out on a daily basis where the cleaver money is going & not all short prices this is a serious offer…..Ive taken a HUGE bet myself & im looking for financial backing too……thanks

alan.dee1@ntlworld.com

Or if you need to know asap ring 07764 446 089<br>

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Ok getting back to the NH scene….ive been told to a an EW on Brown Fox  in the 5.10 Taunton……This is from the same person as yesterday

• Total Posts 2065

I didn’t think meat cleavers had much money?

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Cleandries  —  Tipsters are not for me thanks – I’ve been mug enough to try a few in the past and they never seem any good in the long term. Anyway I decided on the 1st Sept this year to try and make a living out of betting by using my own methods which I would be doing successfully so far if it was not for golf. Doing satisfactorily on horses amd soccer but over £600 down on golf ( even though I backed Harrington when he won at 20/1 ! ) – I’ve made some stupid mistakes at it. Good luck anyway.

• Total Posts 2065

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 11:50 am on Oct. 26, 2006[br]It is a while since I have done this but I have worked out based on their peridgree and, if applicable, previous runs what I expect them to run to:

Scarlet Ibis 85<br>Salsa Steps 82 2nd<br>Ballroom Dancer 80 3rd<br>Dalvina 79 1st<br>Expedience 75<br>Zawariq 72<br>Piano Key 66<br>Ventura 65<br>Virginia Reel 64<br>Nabra 62<br>High N Dry 57<br>Mariaverdi 57<br>Royal Choir 47<br>Zaafira 46

Based on current odds I make Ballroom Dancer and Dalvina value

1pt win Ballroom Dancer @ 7-1<br>1pt win Dalvina @ 10-1 WON @ 12/1<br>

Profit 9pts

What I find irritating posting in the lays and plays is I spend 2hrs calculating ratings and putting up a 10/1 winner and nobody reads it! :(  At least i backed it i guess.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

No problem swallow…..I just put up the same post in 5 or 6  different forums….eight people did make contact….Out of  five selections one came 1st @ 7/1 Johnsons mount & the one Lay came off The Howardian which was a little too close for comfort…….<br>Im just stating its up to you the individuals to decide which tipster was good or bad & worth following after a trial period…..I appreciate & totally agree with your comments……I will say one thing though…The Howardian was as low as 1.12 or so in running & you could question the ride Johnson gave inside the final furlong without making it look too obvious…

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Flatseasonlover…..sorry mate ive been occupied doing my own thing today……But thats great working out that you did going by pedigree’s….impressive….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.