The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Thinnies…

Home Forums Lounge Thinnies…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

What a buncnh of supercillious, look-down-the-end-of-their-noses, highly-strung, anaemic, narcissistic, posing, brain-dead, obnoxious, food-intolerent, over-sensistive, stick-their-noses-into-other-peoples’-business, foppish, wet, irrelevant, smarmy, self-rightous, ooh-I-can’t-have-a-twiglet-it’s-got-three-calories-in-it, sexually redundant, fun-loathing, bed-wetting tosspots.

I thank-you.

Mike (porker).

Kebab
    • Total Posts 24

I second those emotions

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

.. me too, take them away .. yours is the down south description Mike, in Scotland thinnies are usually druggies and folk with a joint income of less than £33K per year.

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

An excellent riposte.

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

Yayyyyy go Betlarge – I’m now off to have my chocolate eclair for afternoon tea :lol:

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

Fantastic stuff. I can’t stand these stick thin, self-righteous, bony, mean and pale looking people.

Why can’t they just shove a huge pie down their gobs once in a while and be done with it? It might just improve their mood.

:P :P :P

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Fantastic stuff. I can’t stand these stick thin, self-righteous, bony, mean and pale looking people.

That’s no way to talk about Norman Tebbit.

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

bob rolf
    • Total Posts 3955

I’m going home tonight to Fish (with my wifes home made batter), Chips & Peas pickled onions and thick crusty bread
    and tomorrow night I am are going to have the the biggest chinese takeaway you have ever seen 8)

bob (porker) (probably even more than Mike) :D

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

I just had salmon and avocado sandwiches with chippies here at the races :D

Kotkijet
    • Total Posts 226

This reeks of jelousy methinks.

My friend surprised me by saying that my uber skinny torso was my second sexiest feature behind something that isn’t so uber skinny. Which is odd considering that all I have is a washboard flat stomach with well defined pecs and the right amount of chest hair. But I guess it isn’t the size that counts but rather how you use it.

Shame we’ve spilt up, abortions can be a touchy subject for the fairer sex.

Oh, just in case you were wondering, my hands were third.

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

Oh, just in case you were wondering, my hands were third.

Take it from me, we weren’t.

Mike

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

I don’t like skinny weedy men. No good when you’re in a dangerous situation.

Tonight I’ve pigged out on a huge meal, heaps of ice cream, glasses of coke and loads of sweets in the cinema. Gillian McKeith would have a heart attack, but she embodies all the bad qualities of the skinny-freaks betlarge originally noted. As for me, I’ve never felt better :)

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

Gillian McKeith…

I am not one of those ghastly blokes that comes out with ignorant, mysogynistic comments like ‘she needs a damn good shagging’.

But she needs a damn good shagging.

Mike

Himself
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3772

What a buncnh of supercillious, look-down-the-end-of-their-noses, highly-strung, anaemic, narcissistic, posing, brain-dead, obnoxious, food-intolerent, over-sensistive, stick-their-noses-into-other-peoples’-business, foppish, wet, irrelevant, smarmy, self-rightous, ooh-I-can’t-have-a-twiglet-it’s-got-three-calories-in-it, sexually redundant, fun-loathing, bed-wetting tosspots.

I thank-you.

Mike (porker).

Fat pig! :lol:

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

wit
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2155

[was going to make a comment but thought better of it]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.