The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Derby ( 1997 – 2006 )

Home Forums Horse Racing The Derby ( 1997 – 2006 )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DannyDanny
    • Total Posts 790

If all the winners of the Derby from the last 10 years raced at Epsom with all the runners running like they did on the day who would win ?

Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

I think Sinndar. Not flashy and therefore a little bit under-rated generally.

jazza23
    • Total Posts 25

Not the best horse by any means but for a race at Epsom I would back Motivator against any of them.

AraziArazi
    • Total Posts 263

As the poll is showing at the moment, it would be between the three irish horses. It’s very tough to choose between the three of them but I think I’d just go with Galileo.

newyork
    • Total Posts 215

high chaparral for me,he was one of the best middle distance horses of recent yrs but was never given enough credit for it.

(Edited by newyork at 5:57 pm on Mar. 18, 2007)

Alderbrook
    • Total Posts 349

High Chaparral showed just about the best form of them all, but purely on their Derby runnings I would have to go with Galileo.

ClintM
    • Total Posts 237

A lot of dross as Derby winners go  in the choices and can only involve Sinndar and High Chapparal, imo, with Galileo and wide-margin third. Very difficult to separate them but  I’ll go with Sinndar.

Chubs
    • Total Posts 67

motivator as i had the biggest win of my life backed him all rates started at  33/1  <br>and a picture of him hangs proudly on my wall

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.