The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Terrible accident in France

Home Forums Horse Racing Terrible accident in France

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7736

I’m completely shocked after reading this, I can’t find the words. This was in the
    Racing Post this afternoon, God help them.

https://www.racingpost.com/bloodstock/bloodstock-latest/seven-horses-bought-at-tattersalls-reported-to-have-died-in-tragic-road-accident/456917

Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10849

Graham..I can’t bring myself to read this I can see by the headline what a tragedy has occurred and all these beautiful horses have lost their lives when they were going to be so well cared for and looked after.

I’ll never forget the terrorist tragedy in Hyde Park many years ago and the images have lived with me ever since..just at a loss what to say as nothing will bring them back. :cry:
    RIP ⚘

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7736

I could barely read it either Jac, but just to let you know that there were 10 horses but 3 of them
    have escaped with their lives. I don’t know much more than that. What a black day for racing.

Illavim
    Participant
    • Total Posts 110

Those poor horses, am heartbroken thinking of them, what an awful way to go, devastating for all concerned.

Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10849

Black day indeed Graham and relieved that 3 horses escaped with their lives but I can’t even begin to imagine how those involved in this are coping with the aftermath..sad sad day…😢

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    admin
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 739

What a horrific thing to happen.

David

Ex RubyLight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1631

At least three of them are certain to survive. But you never know whether they’ll suffer mentally in the near future. Let’s hope not.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.