The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Summer Mile 2009

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Summer Mile 2009

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tenbob
    • Total Posts 156

my points rating

141 imbongi
    136 cesare
    130 confront
    129 ordance row
    125 aqlaam
    124 dream eater
    121 without a prayer
    117 perks
    113 bushman

will back imbongi win
    and confront ew

ARWalsh
    • Total Posts 25

Aqlaam has a big chance here if he runs upto a similar standard to his Queen Anne performance.
    Also, I think Dream Eater is too high on the exchanges at the moment and has good place claims and could well follow Aqlaam home

Goldikova
    • Total Posts 1537

Go on then, i’ll have a quick go at this one. I’m gonnae avoid the first three in the market, because it’s tough to seprarate them, but preference would be for Cesare if it drifed slightly. For a bit of interest i backed

confront

. If we were following a line via MacLove, then i wouldn’t have bothered, but i’m not looking at MacLove’s Ascot run because i believe something must’ve been amiss with it, or it just didn’t like the gallop. Confront should like Ascot though, and with Stoute having one or two horses who are beginning to show their potential, and Moore firing on all Cylinders, i took the price for the sake of watching it with interest.

Likely winner in my book – Cesare

Backed – Confront

Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

Yeah I can’t see Cesare getting beaten.

Peruvian Chief
    • Total Posts 1931

Imbongi drifted like an absolute barge last time out, possibly badly need the run – if he did he’ll surely hack up today.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.