The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

SOFTWARE SYSTEM PICKS

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems SOFTWARE SYSTEM PICKS

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    % MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

The selection process will stay the same but in NON HANDICAPS which can give 4 selections may only SHOW 1 2 OR 3 and only 4 if that selection is within 5 lbs of top rated.

At most meetings if the full CARD USED it will pick 18or 21 possable selections and for those who wish to VIEW THE THREAD use as they wish.

At the end of they day I will still say what was poss from those shown BUT WOULD EXPECT THOSE WHO VIEW IT KNOW whats involved if one wants to do f/cast tricast or placepots

F/CAST FOR 3SELECTIONS IS 6 BETS but if one wants to go down that route as I do sometimes its usually HANDICAPS as in most cases if the do come up a decent return and MORE SO IF only doing those with big odds anyway.

Placepots ARE POSS FROM WHATS SHOWN and in my view if you want to go down that route I would suggest 1 from none handicaps and 2 or all 3 from hanidicaps depending on how mant their are.

Usually its 3 of each or 2 non and 4 handicaps.

Whats SHOWN ARE SOFTWARE GENERATED and as stated from the START I have know SAY IN WHAT THE PROGRAM PICKS.

All i can say is profits have been made if following the outsiders and even though very good f/cast and placepots and the odd tricast have come up ITS UP TO YOU if you wish to use SOME OF THE SELECTIONS OR JUST SPERCIFIC RACES for whats mentioned above.

Its not for me to say but as stated in the VERY 1ST POST it can have VERY GOOD OR BE COMPLEAT RUBBISH AND SINCE LAST AUG a 80+ losing run of outsiders from a WIN POINT OF VIEW but still made a very good overall profit.

The thread is something DIFFERENT and whats past is past and what comes up or happens in the FUTURE nobody knows and if I did I would not be writing this.

I do UNDERSTAND members concerns but its JUST A SELECTION OF HORSES THATS BEEN PICKED BY SOFTWARE and nothing more.

Also we are at the START OF THE TURF SEASON and many horses may not have run for 5 – 6 months and many may need 1 or 2 runs to get back to peak fitness but as ALWAYS ONLY CLASS 1 – 3 and the odd class 4 if one included at the meeting

WARNING THE NEXT 6 MONTHS COULD BE RUBBISH only time will tell.

If you dont like what you see or in your mind is a waste of time or think a SOFTWARE PROGRAM as nothing to offer dont bother looking

BACK SATURDAY

T

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

MANY OF TODAYS ARE 1ST TIME OUT AND MAY WELL NEED A RACE AND ALSO INCLUDED SOME CLASS 4 RACES AND AT LEAST THEY HAVE PAST RUNS IN HANDICAPS

DONCASTER

KYLLACHY STAR 14/1***
    CAMEROONEY 28/1*** MARAJAA 40/1***

PRIME DEFWENDER 5/1
    DONCASTER ROVER 10/1*** 3LBS
    BRAVE PROSPECT 12/1*** IVER BRIDGE LAD 7/1

DREAM LODGE 33/1***
    TARTAN GIGHA 16/1*** PRIME EXIBIT 10/1***

N/RATED

N/RATED

4.50 CLASS4
    VALIANT KNIGHT 6/1
    DENTON 16/1*** OCEAN TRANSIT 9/2 [ALT]

5.20 CLASS4
    MONKTON VALE 6/1
    ABERGAVENNY 5/1 THUNDERSTRUCK 10/1*** [ALT]

N/RATED

KEMP

SAPHIRAS FIRE 17/2
    PENNITENT 9/4 2LBS
    PINK SYPHONY 4/1 3LBS

N/RTED

GREYFRIARSCHORISTA 14/1***
    LUNAR VICTORY 7/1 CAPTAIN JOHN NIXON 16/1*** [ALT]

4.00 CLASS4
    RED SOMERSET 5/1
    BAYLINI 9/2 GET CARTER 7/2 [ALT]

MOSQUERAS ROMANCE 11/8
    NIGHT LILY 12/1*** 6LBS
    TOTALLY OURS 16/1*** 10LBS

MUZO 9/1
    RIGHT STUFF 6/1 INTO WAIN 8/1 [ALT]

5.40 CLASS4 6 RUNNERS
    CEFFYL GWELL 11/4
    MAYS BOY 9/1 CHRISTMAS ARIA 9/1

14 OUTSIDERS 10/1 OR MORE
    12 IN CLASS 1-3 RACES

NOT POSS TO DO A PLACEPOT AS NOT ALL RACES SHOWN DUE TO NO DATA

If you wish to do a f/cast in any HANDICAP its 6 pts if all 3 used per race

ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WISH TO USE WHATS SHOWN AND ALL ARE SOFTWARE GENERATED FROM THE RATINGS AT HAND.

PRICES WERE TAKEN FROM BET 365 BUT MAY WELL HAVE CHANGED NOW AS THAT WAS AROUND 3/4 HOUR AGO.

THIS MAY HAVE A GOOD OR RUBBISH DAY

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

MANY OF TODAYS ARE 1ST TIME OUT AND MAY WELL NEED A RACE AND ALSO INCLUDED SOME CLASS 4 RACES AND AT LEAST THEY HAVE PAST RUNS IN HANDICAPS

DONCASTER

KYLLACHY STAR 14/1*** :oops:
    CAMEROONEY 28/1*** MARAJAA 40/1*** :oops: :oops:

PRIME DEFWENDER 5/1 :oops:
    DONCASTER ROVER 10/1*** 3LBS :oops:
    BRAVE PROSPECT 12/1*** IVER BRIDGE LAD 7/1

:) 2ND AND 3RD

DREAM LODGE 33/1*** :oops:
    TARTAN GIGHA 16/1*** PRIME EXIBIT 10/1*** :oops: :oops:

N/RATED

N/RATED

4.50 CLASS4
    VALIANT KNIGHT 6/1 :oops:
    DENTON 16/1*** OCEAN TRANSIT 9/2 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

5.20 CLASS4
    MONKTON VALE 6/1 :oops:
    ABERGAVENNY 5/1 THUNDERSTRUCK 10/1*** [ALT] :oops: :oops:

N/RATED

KEMP

SAPHIRAS FIRE 17/2 :oops:
    PENNITENT 9/4 2LBS :oops:
    PINK SYPHONY 4/1 3LBS :) 3RD 11/2

N/RTED

GREYFRIARSCHORISTA 14/1*** :oops:
    LUNAR VICTORY 7/1 CAPTAIN JOHN NIXON 16/1*** [ALT] :) 2ND 13/2 :oops:

4.00 CLASS4
    RED SOMERSET 5/1 :oops:
    BAYLINI 9/2 GET CARTER 7/2 [ALT] :lol: W 13/2 :) 3RD 9/2

MOSQUERAS ROMANCE 11/8 :oops:
    NIGHT LILY 12/1*** 6LBS :) 2ND 14/1 [HEAD 2ND]
    TOTALLY OURS 16/1*** 10LBS :oops:

MUZO 9/1 :oops:
    RIGHT STUFF 6/1 INTO WAIN 8/1 [ALT] :) 2ND 7/1 :oops:

5.40 CLASS4 6 RUNNERS
    CEFFYL GWELL 11/4 :oops:
    MAYS BOY 9/1 CHRISTMAS ARIA 9/1 :) 2ND 8/1

14 OUTSIDERS 10/1 OR MORE
    12 IN CLASS 1-3 RACES

NOT POSS TO DO A PLACEPOT AS NOT ALL RACES SHOWN DUE TO NO DATA

If you wish to do a f/cast in any HANDICAP its 6 pts if all 3 used per race

ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WISH TO USE WHATS SHOWN AND ALL ARE SOFTWARE GENERATED FROM THE RATINGS AT HAND.

PRICES WERE TAKEN FROM BET 365 BUT MAY WELL HAVE CHANGED NOW AS THAT WAS AROUND 3/4 HOUR AGO.

THIS MAY HAVE A GOOD OR RUBBISH DAY

% MAN

A LOAD OF RUBBISH YESTERDAY AND ONLY 1 WINNER FROM ALL THOSE SHOWN

AS FROM TODAY RECORDS WILL BE SHOWN FOR ALL CLASS 1-3 RACES ANY OTHER RACES THAT MIGHT BE SHOWN WIN PLACE ORE LOSE WILL NOT BE INCLUDED

CLASS 1 – 3 RACES ONLY

22 POSS SELECTIONS

WIN 0
    PLACED 6

7 TOP RATED
    WINS 0
    PLACED 0

OUTSIDERS 12
    WIN O
    PLACED 2 [14/1 AND 12/1 SP RETURNS]

HOPE THIS WILL HIGHLIGHT WHAT WILL BE BEST TO FOLLOW OVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS BUT ONLY WISH TO SHOW TURF STATS AS ITS THE START OF THE SEASON AND WHATS PAST OVER THE WINTER MONTHS FROM A JUMPS POINT OF VIEW

Their will be updates for AINTREE this week but what happens there will be shown as seperate results as I consider the start of the flat a good time to show what happens there.

As said in the very 1st post its the OUTSIDERS that have shown PROFITS OVER LAST 7 MONTHS and those and the TOP RATED have shown profits over the jumps since JAN 1ST overall they will have a shown A LOSS.

So all I can say is lets see what happens but would be no surprise to me if the next 4-6 WEEKS ARE RUBBISH.

Only class 1-3 races will be used to update results but once AGAIN ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WISH TO USE WHATS SHOWN AND REALISE THESE A COMPUTER GENERATED SELECTIONS THAT WORK USING VARIOUS RACING POST RATINGS AND IN NOWAY USES ANY TISSUE OR OTHER PRICES IN ITS CALCULATIONS.

% MAN

PS some bookies paid 1st 5 in 3.25k and the 16/1 shot was placed 5th

Hatter
    • Total Posts 129

Hi %

A slow start to the flat but as you said it’s early days
    I for one like to hold fire when a new season starts as form unknown
    If you had of picked a few NH would have got the pennies out but they will sit in me pocket for a few weeks yet :D
    Or until Aintree :P

Can you clarify the bit about an overall loss
    Is that Jumps top rated only show a profit from Jan 1st ?

Bring on the best meeting of the year !

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Hi %

A slow start to the flat but as you said it’s early days
    I for one like to hold fire when a new season starts as form unknown
    If you had of picked a few NH would have got the pennies out but they will sit in me pocket for a few weeks yet :D
    Or until Aintree :P

Can you clarify the bit about an overall loss
    Is that Jumps top rated only show a profit from Jan 1st ?

Bring on the best meeting of the year !

Their could have been an overall loss for top rated since last AUG as somebody I know took a look at the results from then until mid FEB and said that was the case but thats was from both jumps and flat

I took a look from 1st jan myself but their have been some OUTSIDERS which were also top rated and 95 % of those were JUMPS
    and were in profit uptill mid MARCH.

To be honest its realy the outsiders that interest me so from my point of view I know they have done well but they are from both TURF AND JUMPS and as for the AW very few races are CLASS 1 – 3 ANYWAY and most of those have been in last couple of weeks.

As you say your self its not the best time of the year TURF WISE as it maybe a FEW WEEKS before it starts firing

It could be compleat rubbish but as I’ve said from the start its a SELECTION OF COMPUTER GENERATED SELECTIONS that will have GOOD OR BAD DAYS but shown good profits from OUTSIDERS.

Maybe if you looked at last years results for this time of year it may give you an insight into what to expect as you know were to look.

Also if looking at every 1 a place bet only on befair may work as SATURDAYS 6 more or less got your money back but no idea if it would work long term.

Sorry if this is not more helpfull

% MAN

• Total Posts 28

Now this sounds like a chunk of work but it may offer up an alternative use of the system.

As >80% of all races are won by the top 5 in the betting, could the top 5 on the ratings (it seems to give a difference in pounds)
    been given a price which is considered fair at a 100% book.

Then if the actual price in the "village" is less than, say, 95% of the fair price it is a lay & if it is more than, say, 105% of the fair price it is a bet. That way you are should be backing or laying at better odds than the calculated chance. Could this reduce the number of bets and bring some element of value in the selections rather than backing them all no matter what?

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Now this sounds like a chunk of work but it may offer up an alternative use of the system.

As >80% of all races are won by the top 5 in the betting, could the top 5 on the ratings (it seems to give a difference in pounds)
    been given a price which is considered fair at a 100% book.

Then if the actual price in the "village" is less than, say, 95% of the fair price it is a lay & if it is more than, say, 105% of the fair price it is a bet. That way you are should be backing or laying at better odds than the calculated chance. Could this reduce the number of bets and bring some element of value in the selections rather than backing them all no matter what?

This was placed as something different and if members wish to use it in any way THATS UP TO THEM

I just put class 1-3 races through the software and the price is NEVER CONSIDERED but in NONE HANDICAPS likely to pick the 1st 3 – 5 in betting and very rare it will be an outsider.

It only picks 1 2 or 4 depending on field size or in the CASE OF JUST 1 the software considers it unbeatable but 95% of these are FAV and likely ODDS ON and only seen 2 loose but they are RARE and very UNLIKELY ON THE FLAT and the LBS DIFFERENCE is what the software COMES UP WITH after all the data available as been put through the SOFTWARE.

As Ive said in past post its made DECENT PROFITS FROM OUTSIDERS and THOSE WERE THE ONLY ONES I WAS GOING TO SHOW and now wish I HAD.

These are NOT TIPS and nothing MORE THAN WHAT THE SOFTWARE PICKS and IF YOU WISH TO USE THEM IN ANYWAY THATS UP TO YOU

It maybe absolute RUBBISH in the coming MONTHS and is NOT SOMETHING SPECIAL OR THE HOLY GRAIL but as ALWAYS STATED as had an uncanny knack of FINDING OUTSIDERS which will also have VERY LONG LOSING RUNS but always poss to find OTHER WINNERS

As you will see LAST SATURDAY was RUBBISH but from the 12 outsiders it was poss to have 3 placed if BACKING WITH BET 365 AND HILLS who offered 1st 5 home in 1 race.

All I CAN SAY IF MEMBERS DONT LIKE WHAT THE SEE DONT CONSIDER ANYTHING SHOWN

Also APRIL not the best of months to FOLLOW THIS OR ANYTHING ELSE IN MY OPINION but 1 never knows unless 1 shows THEM.

% MAN

• Total Posts 28

Mr. Man

Just reread the inital post and your reply and together I think I see what you are driving at with regards to "outsiders" i.e >10/1.

If the software/selection process throws up a horse worthy of consideration (which it does without reference to price)and it is larger than 10-1, the value is built in. And by backing a large enough sample that are bigger in price that the actual "chance" there is potential for profit.

Is that on the right wavelength?

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Mr. Man

Just reread the inital post and your reply and together I think I see what you are driving at with regards to "outsiders" i.e >10/1.

If the software/selection process throws up a horse worthy of consideration (which it does without reference to price)and it is larger than 10-1, the value is built in. And by backing a large enough sample that are bigger in price that the actual "chance" there is potential for profit.

The point is the SOFTWARE USES SET RATINGS and the same are USED ALL THE TIME [diff ones for handicaps]but are the RACING POSTS but 4 ratings used in BOTH CASES. It also ask other questions like GOING CD C OR D WINNER and in HANDICAPS were they finished it their last RACE

As I said it as done very well when it comes to OUTSIDERS and shows good PROFITS

Whether this will continue only time will tell but this as been running on another FORUM SINCE 2006 and used by ME since 1995 so its not something NEW.

Its had massive losing runs from an OUTSIDER POINT OF VIEW but still decent profits have been MADE.

I honestly cant say WHAT WILL HAPPEN in the future.

AINTREE

BIG BUCKS 4/6
    KARABAK ***** 20/1 12LBS
    GRANDS CRUS 7/2 14LBS

ZARKANDER 10/11
    GRANDOUET 7/2 6LBS
    THIRD INTENSION ***** 14/1 12LBS

DENMAN 11/8
    DEEP PURPIL 9/1 NACARAT 9/2

BABY RUN 7/2
    TURKO 5/1 5LBS
    HERONS WELL ***** 12/1 SILVER ADONIS ***** 14/1

OISEAU DU NUIT 7/1
    TCHICO POLOS 13/2 LEOS LUCKY STAR 5/1 [ALT]

MEDERMIT 2/1
    WISHFUL THINKING 2/1 6LBS

SKI SUNDAY ***** 16/1
    LAKE LEGEND ***** 25/1 ORSIPPUS 9/1 [ALT]

***** DENOTES OUTSIDERS

ALL PRICES TAKEN FROM BET 365 AND ARE GUARANTEED ODDS AND THEY ALSO OFFER 1/4 ODDS A PLACE ON ALL RACES.

This maynot have an update tomorrow as something unexpected as come up and their maybe a time issue as I can only do it on the DAY OF RACING

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Mr. Man

The point is the SOFTWARE USES SET RATINGS and the same are USED ALL THE TIME [diff ones for handicaps]but are the RACING POSTS but 4 ratings used in BOTH CASES. It also ask other questions like GOING CD C OR D WINNER and in HANDICAPS were they finished it their last RACE

As I said it as done very well when it comes to OUTSIDERS and shows good PROFITS

Whether this will continue only time will tell but this as been running on another FORUM SINCE 2006 and used by ME since 1995 so its not something NEW.

Its had massive losing runs from an OUTSIDER POINT OF VIEW but still decent profits have been MADE.

I honestly cant say WHAT WILL HAPPEN in the future.

AINTREE

BIG BUCKS 4/6 :lol: w 4/6
    KARABAK ***** 20/1 12LBS :oops:
    GRANDS CRUS 7/2 14LBS :oops:

ZARKANDER 10/11 :lol: w 4/6
    GRANDOUET 7/2 6LBS :oops:
    THIRD INTENSION ***** 14/1 12LBS :evil: n/r

DENMAN 11/8 :oops:
    DEEP PURPIL 9/1 NACARAT 9/2

:oops: :lol: w 7/2

BABY RUN 7/2 :lol: w 3/1
    TURKO 5/1 5LBS :oops:
    HERONS WELL ***** 12/1 SILVER ADONIS ***** 14/1

:oops: :oops:

OISEAU DU NUIT 7/1 :) 2nd 8/1
    TCHICO POLOS 13/2 LEOS LUCKY STAR 5/1 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

MEDERMIT 2/1 :) 2nd
    WISHFUL THINKING 2/1 6LBS :lol: w 9/4

SKI SUNDAY ***** 16/1 :oops:
    LAKE LEGEND ***** 25/1 ORSIPPUS 9/1 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

***** DENOTES OUTSIDERS

ALL PRICES TAKEN FROM BET 365 AND ARE GUARANTEED ODDS AND THEY ALSO OFFER 1/4 ODDS A PLACE ON ALL RACES.

This maynot have an update tomorrow as something unexpected as come up and their maybe a time issue as I can only do it on the DAY OF RACING

% MAN

nothing from a OUTSIDERS POINT OF VIEW AND THE 3 TOP RATED WINNERS WOULD HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK

2 poss placepot lines from those shown @ 107 pts

If i do get time in morn they will be shown but they maywell be on another FORUM as that as pref over this one as I’ve been there
    for many years.

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

AINTREE DAY 2

BRAMPOUR 8/1
    A MEDIA LUZ 7/1 3LBS
    ALARAZI 8/1 DESERT CRY 8/1

QUITO DE LA ROQUE 4/1
    RADIUM*** 12/1 WAYWARD PRINCE 5/2 [3LBS]

3.05 [LOOKS A VERY TIGHT RACE ALROUND]
    ALBERTAS RUN 7/2
    SOMERSBY 5/1 1LB
    KALAHARI KING 9/2 2LBS

ALWAYS WAINING*** 14/1
    FRANKIE FIGG*** 12/1 ISNT THAT LUCKY*** 20/1

SPARKY MAY 5/1
    MOSSLEY 3LBS 9/2
    COURT IN MOTION 7LBS 15/2

BUENA VISTA*** 14/1
    SOUFFEUR*** 16/1RINGAROSES 9/1

BABY SHINE
    TEMPEST RIVER*** 12/1 TANTE SISSI 9/2 [1LB]
    THYNETOCATCHER*** 14/1 10LBS

*** DENOTES OUTSIDERS

PRICES TAKEN FROM BET 365 AND PRICES ARE GUARANTEED AND ALL RACE 1/4 THE ODDS A PLACE

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

AINTREE DAY 2

BRAMPOUR 8/1 :oops:
    A MEDIA LUZ 7/1 3LBS :oops:
    ALARAZI 8/1 DESERT CRY 8/1

:oops:

QUITO DE LA ROQUE 4/1 :lol: :lol: w 6/1
    RADIUM*** 12/1 WAYWARD PRINCE 5/2 [3LBS]

3.05 [LOOKS A VERY TIGHT RACE ALROUND]
    ALBERTAS RUN 7/2 :) 2nd 11/4
    SOMERSBY 5/1 1LB :) 3rd 5/1
    KALAHARI KING 9/2 2LBS

ALWAYS WAINING*** 14/1 :lol: :lol: w 14/1
    FRANKIE FIGG*** 12/1 ISNT THAT LUCKY*** 20/1 :oops: :oops:

SPARKY MAY 5/1 :) 3rd 4/1
    MOSSLEY 3LBS 9/2 :oops:
    COURT IN MOTION 7LBS 15/2 :oops:

BUENA VISTA*** 14/1 :oops:
    SOUFFEUR*** 16/1RINGAROSES 9/1 :oops: :oops:

BABY SHINE :oops:
    TEMPEST RIVER*** 12/1 TANTE SISSI 9/2 [1LB] :lol: :lol: w 20/1
    THYNETOCATCHER*** 14/1 10LBS :oops:

*** DENOTES OUTSIDERS

PRICES TAKEN FROM BET 365 AND PRICES ARE GUARANTEED AND ALL RACE 1/4 THE ODDS A PLACE

% MAN

Well 2 top rated from 7 won @ 6/1 and 4/1

:lol: :lol: 2 outsiders from poss 8 @ 14/1 20 /1 and whether backed WIN OR EW very good profits :lol: :lol:

win only st 8pts returns 36 p/l 28pts

1pt ew st 16pts returns 46.5pts p/l + 30pts

:lol: Ive always said whats poss but 1 never knows when that maybe but at least goes to show what I’ve said from the start but tomorrow could be rubbish but over a period of time the overall returns can be more than 1 may expect when LONG LOSING RUNS are sure to happen.Like I said these ARE SOFTWARE GENERATED SELECTIONS
    and if you WISH TO USE THEM THATS UP TO YOU. :lol:

Hatter
    • Total Posts 129

Good results Mr % :D

Wish i had kept the faith today :x
    Ah well, tomorrows another day

All the best

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Good results Mr % :D

Wish i had kept the faith today :x
    Ah well, tomorrows another day

All the best

Its like everything else you use them or you dont but like I said it as an uncanny knack OF FINDING OUTSIDERS but it could be awhile or tomorrow befoer it finds another 1 from a winning point of view.

You have seen for yourself what can happen and I can only show the SELECTIONS and the results.

Anybody can say this or that about any system or in this case SOFTWARE and whats said on TRUST about what maybe poss and whats HAPPENED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.

In your case I told you were to look so you could look for yourself at past selections and results and then decide if you want to use anything thats shown.

Also I’ve not said anything thats not true and I still think it maybe a FEW WEEKS ON THE TURF before the stats used are more reliable than this moment in time as their maybe not that many class 1 – 3 races in the 1st few weeks as their as been over the jumps.

TOMORROW WILL ONLY SHOW THE AINTREE MEETING AS NOT MUCH ELSEWHERE
    AND SOME OF THE FIELDS ARE LARGE AND IT WONT BE A 5 MIN JOB.

One as to remember the % of outsiders THAT WIN is extremely low anyway but as said from the begining this DOES SEEM TO FIND MORE THAN ONE WOULD EXPECT.

So the SELECTIONS ARE SHOWN and how they perform in the future only time will tell.

% man

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

AINTREE GRAND NATIONAL DAY

CUE CARD 3/1
    SPIRIT SON 100/30 7LBS
    SAM WINNER 7/2 10LBS

FINIANS RAINBOW 4/5
    GHIZAO 100/30 11LBS

PEDDLERS CROSS 13/8
    OSCAR WHISKEY 6/1 12LBS
    CELESTIAL HALO *** 12/1 14LBS

CATAGORICAL *** 20/1
    HEY BIG SPENDER *** 20/1 TAKE THE BREEZE *** 16/1 [ALT]

4.15 GRAND NATIONAL [1ST 5 PLACES ON LINE AND AT SOME BOOKIES TOTE FOR 1]
    SILVER BY NATURE *** 14/1
    BIG FELLA THANKS *** 20/1 STATE OF PLAY *** 33/1

PRAXITELES *** 28/1
    ULTIMATE *** 16/1 TITO BUSTILLO *** 40/1

PERSIAN SNOW 7/1
    MOTBAZON 4LBS 9/4
    SAINT LUKE *** 50/1 MATTHEW RILEY *** 66/1 BOTH 5LBS

*** DENOTES OUTSIDERS [12]AND PRICES STATED ARE TAKEN FROM BET 365 @ GUARANTEED ODDS AND ALL RACES 1/4 ODDS

Although the last race is NATIONAL HUNT FLAT and the ratings are iffy the 2 outsiders 50/1 and 66/1 look over priced from what I work off although limited even though ALL HORSES HAVE RATINGS and if they ran to those shown these would not be those prices.

HOW YOU USE THEM IS UP TO YOU

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

AINTREE GRAND NATIONAL DAY

CUE CARD 3/1 :) 2ND 5/2
    SPIRIT SON 100/30 7LBS :lol: W 3/1
    SAM WINNER 7/2 10LBS :oops:

FINIANS RAINBOW 4/5 :lol: W 10/11
    GHIZAO 100/30 11LBS :) 2ND 3/1

PEDDLERS CROSS 13/8 :oops:
    OSCAR WHISKEY 6/1 12LBS :lol: W 6/1
    CELESTIAL HALO *** 12/1 14LBS :oops:

CATAGORICAL *** 20/1 :) 2ND 20/1
    HEY BIG SPENDER *** 20/1 TAKE THE BREEZE *** 16/1 [ALT]

4.15 GRAND NATIONAL [1ST 5 PLACES ON LINE AND AT SOME BOOKIES TOTE FOR 1]
    SILVER BY NATURE *** 14/1
    BIG FELLA THANKS *** 20/1 STATE OF PLAY *** 33/1 :oops: :) 4TH 28/1

PRAXITELES *** 28/1 :oops:
    ULTIMATE *** 16/1 TITO BUSTILLO *** 40/1 :oops: :oops:

PERSIAN SNOW 7/1
    MOTBAZON 4LBS 9/4 :) 2ND
    SAINT LUKE *** 50/1 MATTHEW RILEY *** 66/1 BOTH 5LBS

*** DENOTES OUTSIDERS [12]AND PRICES STATED ARE TAKEN FROM BET 365 @ GUARANTEED ODDS AND ALL RACES 1/4 ODDS

Although the last race is NATIONAL HUNT FLAT and the ratings are iffy the 2 outsiders 50/1 and 66/1 look over priced from what I work off although limited even though ALL HORSES HAVE RATINGS and if they ran to those shown these would not be those prices.

HOW YOU USE THEM IS UP TO YOU

% MAN

After a great deal of thought and personal family problems I’ve decided to close the thread as i just cant commit myself to update this at this moment in time.

This is also on other forums and except for 1 I’m closing those to.

I dont think it will be missed anyway and perhaps sometime in the future I can return.

One of the other reasons is I also showed 3 races from thirsk today but not on HERE and feel guilty I did not have time to do so as they showed 18/1 18/1 and a 6/1 winner and the 2 outsiders were top rated and can be verified.

As I’m also long in the tooth these days and not be feeling that great health wise its best to stop now before the turf season gets into full swing.

This was never my intension but just need to cut back on what I do and as Ive only been a member a short while its best I stop posting here.

% MAN [Tony]

Hatter
    • Total Posts 129

Sorry to see you go Mr %
    Wish you all the best for the future

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.