The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

SOFTWARE SYSTEM PICKS

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems SOFTWARE SYSTEM PICKS

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    % MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

This will start on SATURDAY and the SANDOWN card as well as 3 other CLASS 3 races at AYR.

To save me any explanations then this is an outline of what to EXPECT

Ive used the software over the past 15 years and over that time decided it does far BETTER in CLASS 1-3 races [maybe class 4] but 5 and 6 I cant really say as I have never given it a true TEST and to be honest dont wish to do so.

The software works in 2 ways and is RATINGS BASED but depending on race type different RATINGS ARE USED.

NON HANDICAPS
    Depending on field size and the ACTUAL RATINGS USED it will pick 1 up to 4 selections in order of LBS IN the top rated is to the rest.
    90% of the time they will be 1st 3 in the betting even though the SOFTWARE as no IDEA of any prices or asked for any.
    In most cases you would say ANYBODY COULD PICK THEM as they are by far the best rated in the race anyway and most of the time the best in the race anyway if looking at FORM.
    In some instances no matter how big the field it may ONLY PICK 1 and no others as the SOFTWARE considers it far above the rest of the field [ not many]In other N H it will show up to 4 selections and depending on the LBS diff between them all I may only show 1st 2 as the other 2 could be way out LBS wise. In some cases were the races are VERY TIGHT or the ratings used show only a few LBS between TOP RATED and 4th in line all will be shown.
    This part of the program uses 4 different ratings as well as up to 5 other things for each horse.

Handicaps
    This works from the same amount of ratings but slightly different from N H and part of those is to compare todays rating from its last but in this case 5 runners and under give 1 selection and an alternative in all other races no matter how many runners ONLY 3 are given 1 and 2 alternatives.
    Whether the 1st given is any better than the 2 alternatves was never stated in the instructions and in my mind I dont think so.
    In some updates it may pick quiet a FEW OUTSIDERS and in others maybe none but it as an UNCANNY KNACK of finding some very BIG PRICED WINNERS OR PLACED HORSES.
    From an OUTSIDERS POINT OF VIEW long losing runs WIN WISE should be expected and according to someone else who kept records of every one shown it went 80 without a winner yet WELL OVER 300PTS PROFIT to 1pt win bets on betfair and a 7.5% strike rate at average odds of 20/1
    I also back FROM THE 1ST JAN this year and around 3 weeks ago showed around 100 outsiders at average sp odds of 16/1 and 14% s/rate.Their were quiet a few placed ones as well.
    LAST SATURDAY THEIR WERE 13 OUTSIDERS SHOWN FROM 2 MEETINGS AND 3 WON @ 12/1 12/1 AND [10/1 ESP 14/1] AND AROUND 20% MORE AT bsp.

OUTSIDERS are those 10/1 and above when I update the thread at prices shown which are taken from PADDY POWERS WEB SITE.

Also in the past its shown very large f/c exactas tricast and placepots and one of the BEST AT EPSOM it shaowed 7/5 wins and 2 placed from all top rated and a £1 CANADIAN ON THE 5 WINNERS PAID £56000 and if memory serves me over a 400/1 placepot.

This can also be RUBBISH on some days at its uop to you if you think it as ANYTHING TO OFFER

In noway is this SOMETHING SPECIAL but people who have viewed this elsewhere have done very well following it but how they may have used what is shown I dont know.
    Only you can be the judge of whats shown and how GOOD OR BAD it maybe in the future.

The biggest concern MAYBE THE 1ST 6 WEEKS of the TURF SEASON were some horses may have some RATINGS MISSING and in those cases its stated as an IFFY RACE.

So this will start on Saturday and show all NEXT WEEKS CHELTENHAM CARDS and as this meeting is ultra competative it may or maynot FIND WINNERS but last year the OUTSIDERS FROM AN SP POINT OF VIEW SHOEWD 25 over the period 2 won at 25/1 and 16/1 as well as double figure placed horses as well as other winners.

Also this year on 22 JAN 10 OUTSIDERS WERE SHOWN and if backed with a bookie at GURANTEED ODDS on the day 3 won @ 20/1 20/1 and 16/1 but as already mentioned had 80 losers on the trot since last AUG but maybe the transision period to the JUMPS PROPER was part of that losing period and could have been a factor.

Please note some OUTSIDERS THAT ARE PICKED may look to have no chance whatsoever yet win or place.

Hope this explains what will be shown and in NOWAY DO I HAVE ANY SAY IT WHAT THE SOFTWARE PICKS as nothing can be changed.

% MAN

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

You make it sound very good

% MAN

and hope you are not cursed with any first posting disaster as so often can happen.

I am sure there will be a few watching the results and hope it all goes well for you.

Billy's Outback Shack

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

You make it sound very good

% MAN

and hope you are not cursed with any first posting disaster as so often can happen.

I am sure there will be a few watching the results and hope it all goes well for you.

Thanks billion

Whats stated as happened in REAL TIME and not fabricated in anyway and what the FUTURE HOLDS noboby knows and if we did their would be no bookies anyway.

It maybe absolutely RUBBISH on Saturday or not even offer 1 outsider in HANDICAPS.

Many may ask why an I showing them and the main reason is I’m long in the tooth these days and if I can show anything that might STING THE BOOKIES or show good profits using BEFAIR all well and good.

Also what I like about this forum it has plenty of updates by others as well as feedback WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK and to me thats what a FORUMS ALL ABOUT.

I dont give TIPS but just show what any system I may show now or in the future comes up with but in this CASE a SOFTWARE PROGRAM which I’m sure have been discussed HERE in the past and many may THINK HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

So all I can do is SHOW THE SELECTIONS and let those that view it make up their own minds but AT LEAST GIVE IT A CHANCE and if the past 6-7 MONTHS are anything to go off and continues to do so it may just be worth VIEWING.

All I ask is give it a fair trial nothing more.

Also I dont mind answering any QUESTION about the thread but the NAME OF THE SOFTWARE will not be disclosed as it no longer exist anyway and consider myself lucky to HAVE A COPY.

Please feel free to comment in anyway GOOD OR BAD or even your VIEWS on COMPUTER SOFTWARE PROGRAMS.

Always remember its only NUMBER CRUNCHING to how the COMPILER as weight the relervent ratings that are asked for and as mentioned in the 1st post they CANNOT BE ALTERED BY ME

THANKS FOR THE GOOD WISHES

% MAN

Hatter
    • Total Posts 129

Looking forward to seeing your picks
    Good luck Mr percent :D

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Sandown card and others from elsewhere.

SANDOWN

SKINT 10/1
    BLENHEIM BROK 12/1 / RISAALA 16/1 [ALT]

CIRCUS OF DREAMS 9/1
    SARDE 13/2 / APPLEADAY 6/1 [ALT]

ULTIMATE 22/1
    THE BETCHWORTH KID 14/1 / SONG OF SONGS 33/1 [ALT]

ZHAKIERA SPIRIT 7/2
    SWIMCOMBE FLAME 7/1 9LBS
    BABY SHINE 9/2 13LBS
    TOUBEERA 20/1 15LBS

STARLUCK 2/5
    MAMLOCK 4/1 9LBS

ALESANDRO MANTEGNA 9/1
    POCKET ACES 10/1 / GRAIGLANDS 11/4 [ALT]

AYR

4.00 [4 RUNNERS ]
    WORK BOY 5/2
    STORMING EXIT 2/1 [ALT]

CIRCUS CLOWM 15/8
    TEENAGE IDOL 12/1 / CHESTER LAD 12/1 [ALT]

5.05 [5 RUNNERS]
    DESPERATE DEX 2/1
    RAYS BROOK 6/4 [ALT]

CHEPSTOW

MASSINI SUNSET 9/1
    OSCAR GOGO 11/2 / AMBLE FORGE 11/2 [ALT]

WOLVES AW CLASS 1 -3 ONLY

ANGLES PURSUIT 9/2
    DUFF 5/1 2LBS
    DUNELIGHT 7/1 3LBS
    BEAUCHAMP VICEROY 16/1 5LBS

SUITS ME 10/1
    PRIME EXHIBIT 5/1 / BENANDONNER 28/1 [ALT]

PISCEAN 15/2
    MEDICEAN MAN 9/2 / FLIPANDO 13/2 [ALT]

TODAYS OUTSIDERS FROM THOSE SHOWN WITH SPOTLIGHT COMMENTS 10/1 +

SANDOWN

SKINT 10/1 SOMETHING TO PROVE
    BLENHEIM BROOK 12/1 DONE WELL BUT 9LBS HIGHER SINCE LAST HANDICAP
    RISAALA 16/1 [COULD PROGRESS AGAIN]

ULTIMATE 22/1 AS TO BE RESPECTED
    THE BETCHWORTH KID 14/1 AS THE ABILTY TO WIN BIG HANDICAP
    SONGS OF SONGS 33/1 NOT BADLY TREATY

TOUBEERA 20/1 IMPESSIVE 40/1 WIN AT KELSO BUT PASSED OVER

POCKET ACE 10/1 BEST WATCH FOR NOW

AYR

TEENAGE IDOL 12/1 IN GOOD FORM BUT WINNING AT SHORTER
    CHESHIRE LAD 12/1 NOT OUT OF IT

WOLVES

BEAUCHAMP VICEROY 16/1 [ NOT LOOKED LIKE WINNING OF LATE

SUITS ME 10/1 CAPABLE BUT MAYBE VUNERABLE LATE ON
    BENANDONNER 28/1 DOES NOT LOOK EASY

THERE ARE 13 OUTSIDERS 10/1 AND OVER

THERE ARE 13 TOP RATED OVERALL

THERE ARE 38 SOFTWARE SELECTIONS

PRICES STATED ARE FROM P/POWER WEB SITE

IF YOU WISH TO FOLLOW ANY THAT UP TO YOU AND WILL SHOW

P/L FOR ALL SELECTIONS [1PT WIN]
    P/L FOR TOP RATED [1PT WIN]
    P/L FOR OUTSIDERS [1PT WINS AND 1PT EW]

Also may show BSP RETURNS FOR OUTSIDERS

TAKE CARE

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Sandown card and others from elsewhere.

SANDOWN

SKINT 10/1 :D W 10/1
    BLENHEIM BROK 12/1 / RISAALA 16/1 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

CIRCUS OF DREAMS 9/1 :oops:
    SARDE 13/2 / APPLEADAY 6/1 [ALT] :lol: :) 2ND 9/2

ULTIMATE 22/1 :oops: 5TH
    THE BETCHWORTH KID 14/1 / SONG OF SONGS 33/1 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

ZHAKIERA SPIRIT 7/2 :oops:
    SWIMCOMBE FLAME 7/1 9LBS :D :D W 7/1
    BABY SHINE 9/2 13LBS :) 3RD 9/2
    TOUBEERA 20/1 15LBS :oops:

STARLUCK 2/5 :oops:
    MAMLOCK 4/1 9LBS :D :D W 7/2

ALESANDRO MANTEGNA 9/1 :oops:
    POCKET ACES 10/1 / GRAIGLANDS 11/4 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

AYR

4.00 [4 RUNNERS ]
    WORK BOY 5/2 :oops:
    STORMING EXIT 2/1 [ALT] :D :D W 2/1

CIRCUS CLOWM 15/8 :) 2ND 2/1
    TEENAGE IDOL 12/1 / CHESTER LAD 12/1 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

5.05 [5 RUNNERS]
    DESPERATE DEX 2/1 :oops:
    RAYS BROOK 6/4 [ALT] :D :D W 11/10

CHEPSTOW

MASSINI SUNSET 9/1 :oops:
    OSCAR GOGO 11/2 / AMBLE FORGE 11/2 [ALT] :oops: :oops:

WOLVES AW CLASS 1 -3 ONLY

ANGLES PURSUIT 9/2 :oops:
    DUFF 5/1 2LBS :oops:
    DUNELIGHT 7/1 3LBS :D :D W 9/1
    BEAUCHAMP VICEROY 16/1 5LBS :oops:

SUITS ME 10/1 :oops:
    PRIME EXHIBIT 5/1 / BENANDONNER 28/1 [ALT] :) 2ND 4/1 :oops:

PISCEAN 15/2 :oops:
    MEDICEAN MAN 9/2 / FLIPANDO 13/2 [ALT] :) 2ND 6/1 :D W 8/1
    POSS FC :D 59.1PTS

TODAYS OUTSIDERS FROM THOSE SHOWN WITH SPOTLIGHT COMMENTS 10/1 +

SANDOWN

SKINT 10/1 SOMETHING TO PROVE :D W 10/1
    BLENHEIM BROOK 12/1 DONE WELL BUT 9LBS HIGHER SINCE LAST HANDICAP
    RISAALA 16/1 [COULD PROGRESS AGAIN]

ULTIMATE 22/1 AS TO BE RESPECTED
    THE BETCHWORTH KID 14/1 AS THE ABILTY TO WIN BIG HANDICAP
    SONGS OF SONGS 33/1 NOT BADLY TREATY

TOUBEERA 20/1 IMPESSIVE 40/1 WIN AT KELSO BUT PASSED OVER

POCKET ACE 10/1 BEST WATCH FOR NOW

AYR

TEENAGE IDOL 12/1 IN GOOD FORM BUT WINNING AT SHORTER
    CHESHIRE LAD 12/1 NOT OUT OF IT

WOLVES

BEAUCHAMP VICEROY 16/1 [ NOT LOOKED LIKE WINNING OF LATE

SUITS ME 10/1 CAPABLE BUT MAYBE VUNERABLE LATE ON
    BENANDONNER 28/1 DOES NOT LOOK EASY

THERE ARE 13 OUTSIDERS 10/1 AND OVER

THERE ARE 13 TOP RATED OVERALL

THERE ARE 38 SOFTWARE SELECTIONS

PRICES STATED ARE FROM P/POWER WEB SITE

IF YOU WISH TO FOLLOW ANY THAT UP TO YOU AND WILL SHOW

P/L FOR ALL SELECTIONS [1PT WIN]
    P/L FOR TOP RATED [1PT WIN]
    P/L FOR OUTSIDERS [1PT WINS AND 1PT EW]

Also may show BSP RETURNS FOR OUTSIDERS

TAKE CARE

% MAN

NOT A DISASTER and profits if following every 1
    P/L ALL SELECTOINS + 9.6PTS [7 WINNERS]
    P/L TOP RATED – 2PTS [1 WINNER]
    P/L OUTSIDERS – 2PTS [1 WINER]
    P/L OUTSIDERS IF 1PT EW – 11.5PTS [1 WINNER

% MAN

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

That certainly looks to be a lot of work

% MAN

but I guess it is a labour of love.

Billy's Outback Shack

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

That certainly looks to be a lot of work

% MAN

but I guess it is a labour of love.

It is and as I do it for my personal use its already done as 1 might say and only showing what the predictions are and if anybody wants to use them thats their choice.

As it was the 1st selection post I added the SPOTFORM COMMENTS which will not be shown in future unless time permits.

Like I said I’ve used this on and off since 1995 but although it TAKES TIME a lot less these days.

How well it will do I dont know but what was stated in 1st post is correct and checkable ELSEWHERE.

It can be utter rubbish sometimes but also exceptional but MORE SO WITH OUTSIDERS FROM A PROFITS POINT OF VIEW.

Its just another approach and if it helps in anyway all well and good.

IT WILL HAVE UPDATES EVERY DAY FOR CHELTENHAM AND HOPEFULLY A DECENT WINNER OR 2 OVER THE WEEK .

BACK TUESDAY AROUND NOON

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

CHELT DAY 1

CUE CARD 5/2
    SPRIT SON 14LBS 5/1
    ZAIDPOUR 15LBS 10/1***
    DURAVEN STORM 16LBS 20/1***

MEDERMIT 3/1
    FINIANS RAINBOW 2LBS 9/2
    CAPTAIN CHRIS 3LBS 8/1
    GHIZAO 4LBS 4/1

2.40 [1/4 ODDS 1ST 5PLACES WITH P/POWER]
    ADAMS ISLAND 16/1***
    BENSALEM 6/1 CHIEF DAN GEORGE 16/1*** [ALT]

KHYBER KIM 11/1***
    OSCAR WHISKY 8/1 4LBS
    DUNGUIB 15/2 MENORAH 4/1

4.OO
    MALJIMAR 11/2
    GARDE CHAMPETRE 5/1 L’AMI 7/1 [ALT]

SWING BILL 14/1***
    DEFINITY 6/1 VINO GRIEGO 20/1***

*** DENOTES OUTSIDERS TODAY

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

A very poor day yesterday and only found 1 winner 8/1 ESP AND 1 PLACED OUTSIDER 20/1

TODAYS

CHICARGO GREY
    5/1
    ALFA BEAT 9/2 PEARLYSTEPS 16/1***

MAJOR MALARKY 25/1** 11LBS

OSCAR WELLS 4/1
    ROCK ON RUBY 7/1 3LBS
    HABBIE SIMPSON 25/1*** MINELLA CLASS 10/1***

TIME FOR RUPERT
    AITTEEN THIRTYTHREE 8/1 3LBS
    SOMERSBY 8/1 6LBS
    WOOLCOMME FOLLY 8/1 7LBS]

ARCALIS 18/1***
    TRENCAHNT 33/1*** DANTARI 33/1*** [ALT]

TENOR NIVERNAIS 13/2
    DHAAFER 14/1*** LOOK LIKE SLIM 33/1***

RAISE THE BEAT 8/1
    ERICNT 7/1 2LBS
    KNIGHT PASS 8/1 3LBS

*** DENOTES OUTSIDERS [9]

% MAN

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Interesting.
    I ‘d like to see how it works.
    In horse racing software there are three things of importance:

1st – the algorithm used
    2st – calibration using older data
    3nd – maintaining up to date

and you have to see how it performs in relation to the best of the "opposition".

It is also important to know when to discard the computer predictions. This may be necessary sometimes and insofar is it follows a predictable pattern, it is part of the overall strategy.

The internet is full of fancy looking softwares for horse racing, footie and greyhounds but nobody declares true scientific benchmarks. They don’t have a common standard either.

Ergonomic design is also needed. We all know how cumbersome it can be having to open new windows several times and be caught by slow loading as well !

There will be failures of course.
    In my early days of designing I used the following rule of thumb:
    Was this horse that won a ghastly apparition straight out of Agatha Christie’s imagination ? Then it was no fault of mine.
    Was it something that made the old guys around laugh at me ? Then it’s something I have to look into.

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

FRODDO will answer your concerns later as pushed for time right now and well behind time today

2 OUTSIDERS CAME IN 1 WON AND 1 PLACED YESTERDAT AT 16/1

TODAYS DAY 3

WISHFULL THINKING 100/30
    NOBEL PRINCE 4/1 4LBS
    MT GARDENER 13/2 12LBS
    LOSEN THE LOAD 13/2 13LBS

KAYF ARAMIS 22/1***
    BUENA VISTA 16/1*** SON AMIX 16/1***

POQUELIN 5/2
    J’Y VOLE 6/1 7LBS
    GAUVAIN 12/1 8LBS
    ALBERTAS RUN 6/1 10LBS

BIG BUCKS 1/1
    GRANDS CRUS 11/4 5LBS
    MOURAD 9/1 11LBS
    ASHKAZAR 33/1*** 12LBS

4.00 CONSIGLIER 20/1***
    PIRAYA 33/1*** BIBLE LORD 25/1***

CANT BUY TIME 16/1***
    FAR MORE SERIOUS 20/1*** JUNIOR 5/1

*** DENOTES OUTSIDERS [9 TODAY]

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Interesting.
    I ‘d like to see how it works.
    In horse racing software there are three things of importance:

1st – the algorithm used
    2st – calibration using older data
    3nd – maintaining up to date

and you have to see how it performs in relation to the best of the "opposition".

It is also important to know when to discard the computer predictions. This may be necessary sometimes and insofar is it follows a predictable pattern, it is part of the overall strategy.

The internet is full of fancy looking softwares for horse racing, footie and greyhounds but nobody declares true scientific benchmarks. They don’t have a common standard either.

Ergonomic design is also needed. We all know how cumbersome it can be having to open new windows several times and be caught by slow loading as well !

There will be failures of course.
    In my early days of designing I used the following rule of thumb:
    Was this horse that won a ghastly apparition straight out of Agatha Christie’s imagination ? Then it was no fault of mine.
    Was it something that made the old guys around laugh at me ? Then it’s something I have to look into.

In the 1st post I explained how it works and to be honest want to keep the actual things used to myself but will answer your concerns

In noway is the the BEES KNEES OR THE HOLY GRAIL and the top rated over year are likely to show a LOSS.
    After saying that it as an uncanny knack of FINDING OUTSIDERS but even those will have LONG LOSING RUNS

Ive just started it here but been running elswhere for sometime and other people have reseach past results since I reopened it last AUG and those that have looked used those shown in different ways but no negative comments.

FROM TIME TO TIME I also look at past results but mainly the outsiders

FROM THE 1ST OF JAN 2011 TILL 14 FEB THE OUTSIDERS SHOWED 95/16 WINS AND TO 1PT WIN STAKES AT SP RETURNS MADE 169PTS PROFIT.

Algorithms used

It uses the ratings out of the racing post in various ways but HANDICAPS are differnt from NON HANDICAPS which must be placed in order asked for. It also asks up to 6 other things depending on race type.

Using older data

This may well an effect on what is chosen but more so at the start of TURF SEASON AND JUMPS PROPER were you could be dealing with LAST SEASONS RATINGS OR RACES WERE THEY MAY HAVE ONLY RUN ONCE.

After saying that I only USE CLASS 1 – 3 races NOW as one as to assume you are dealing with better class animals not run of the mill class 5 and 6.

Some of the data maybe from some time back but how whats asked for is WEIGHTED BY THE COMPILER I dont know.

Maintaining

I dont think this is relervent as what is asked for from a ratings point of view never changes.

My only concern is it as a built in DRAW BIAS and as many course have changed more so over last couple of years as well as changing the stall numbers on right hand tracks to the same for all this could have a profound effect.

Also it only asks for the draw number but nowhere in the program does it say what that effect might be or were the bias might be.

From this season if this comes up I will ignore that but were it does will explain so in those races.

I do have another SOFTWARE PROGRAM which allows me to set ALL THE WEIGHTINGS and in this case a LOT MORE THINGS AS WELL but the time involved is just to long.

What I personally like about this 1 no matter how many RUNNERS IN HANDICAPS it will never SHOW MORE THAN 3 were as the other program will show a rating for each horse and in somecase were only a few points different may make you look at those as well.

Personally I think it asks for the right things.

It can and will have VERY BAD DAYS but also good ones and as with all SOFTWARE PROGRAMS as far as I KNOW IS ONLY NUMBER CRUNCHING to how its been set by the SOFTWARE COMPILER.

Hope this goes someway in answering your concerns

% MAN

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Maybe if you look at todays 1st 2 races it shows whats poss but more so in the 2ND RACE were the winner and 2nd came in from 3 shown at 20/1 and 16/1 2nd

Like I said I can only let the thread speak for itself as I only input the data

% man

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

% man

By "maintaining up to date" I mean entering all the necessary race data every day.
    If I try to do Greece-UK-France-Germany-Italy in one day it’s hopeless. I can work in detail 10-15 races at most in one day.

When you say you don’t know what the compiler does, you mean it’s someone else who wrote the source code ?

Anyway I can let you have my demo to see the method.
    I use speed but rp rating is an equivalent parameter.
    But I don’t like looking for outsider’s for outsederism’s sake. If a horse is likely to win by a country mile and if it can be seen by blind men as well, then so be it.

In any case, I always wanted to have a software of some fairly good standard made for UK races. If you fancy, I can help you have a go at translating it to Greek language.

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

% man

By "maintaining up to date" I mean entering all the necessary race data every day.
    If I try to do Greece-UK-France-Germany-Italy in one day it’s hopeless. I can work in detail 10-15 races at most in one day.

When you say you don’t know what the compiler does, you mean it’s someone else who wrote the source code ?

Anyway I can let you have my demo to see the method.
    I use speed but rp rating is an equivalent parameter.
    But I don’t like looking for outsider’s for outsederism’s sake. If a horse is likely to win by a country mile and if it can be seen by blind men as well, then so be it.

In any case, I always wanted to have a software of some fairly good standard made for UK races. If you fancy, I can help you have a go at translating it to Greek language.

IT DOES NOT MAINTAIN RACE DATA EVERY DAY

After saying that I used the program since 1995 and relised it does FAR BETTER IN CLASS 1 – 3 RACES.

I prefer to keep it to myself as it no longer exist anyway.

Ive been asked to sell copies but thats not me.

Like you say you use similar things yourself and when it comes to NON HADICAPS I COULD PICK what it picks 95% of the time without the software but now and then a very tight race may come along and then it may be slightly different.

Its the HANDICAPS that interest me personally and some a may get right but a LOT I WOULD GET WRONG.

Todays been very good sofar but its the HANDICAP 1s that count for me.

I prefer the thread to speak for itself but its had some massive payouts and in 1 case showed 7/5wins and 2nds at 1 meeting from TOP RATED ONLY and the 5 winners in a 1£ canadaian paid over £56000

I do have a HANDICAP SOFTWARE SYSTEM that you had to update every day with the 1st 5 home but the TIME INVOLVED took far to long

Another 1 I have which I set all the peramiters does very well but once again it takes 25% longer to do than whats used here.

Thanks for your interest

% MAN

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

% man

I want to coordinate an effort to make horse race betting more popular.
    I don’t have an interest in laying hand to other people’s software/other apps, becaause they in any case belong to whoever worked to make them (but I ‘d like to make use myself of course).

To make horse racing more popular the appreciation of the races is important and also language support.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.