The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Selections via a Dowsing Pendulum.

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems Selections via a Dowsing Pendulum.

Viewing 4 posts - 35 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

JO

, you sound like an evangelist, whereas the point I am trying to make is to allow others to use your basic betting rules freely as they wish.

I feel there is some merit to the basics and am trying to give them some credibility within the readership here.

We all have our own ways, regardless of a pendulum and each try to bring our own logic to the table and try to accept each others efforts, where as you sound as if your mindset is closed simply because what you have works for you and therefore MUST work for everyone else should they want it to or not.

I think I shall at this point withdraw from any more submissions to this thread.

I really do "wish you well"

Billy's Outback Shack

• Total Posts 21

JO

, you sound like an evangelist, whereas the point I am trying to make is to allow others to use your basic betting rules freely as they wish.

I feel there is some merit to the basics and am trying to give them some credibility within the readership here.

We all have our own ways, regardless of a pendulum and each try to bring our own logic to the table and try to accept each others efforts, where as you sound as if your mindset is closed simply because what you have works for you and therefore MUST work for everyone else should they want it to or not.

I think I shall at this point withdraw from any more submissions to this thread.

I really do "wish you well"

Bill,
    Thank you for your comments and valued feedback.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Jo – on the assumption that we all use very little % of our overall brain and therefore there is huge untapped potential in each and every one of us, should everybody’s subconscious process the information in the same way and pick the same horse or will different people pick different horses in the same race?

• Total Posts 21

Jo – on the assumption that we all use very little % of our overall brain and therefore there is huge untapped potential in each and every one of us, should everybody’s subconscious process the information in the same way and pick the same horse or will different people pick different horses in the same race?

David,
    Subconscious Advisers cannot predetermine the outcome of a race but will guide you to be consistent when following a particular system and making your selections for the day.

Subconscious Advisers do not process information in the same way for everyone and would choose different horse numbers in the same race.

Think of your subconscious as your built in travelling partner and Adviser and is there to guide you to make decisions based on the best possible answer for any given problem; without being handicapped with your bodies emotions.

When you become confident in working with a pendulum you will ask your subconscious Adviser questions as though you were sat talking with your best friend.

Viewing 4 posts - 35 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.