The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Selections via a Dowsing Pendulum.

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems Selections via a Dowsing Pendulum.

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

‘morning

Jo

I am not sure I can handle this, it is starting to freak me out.

I have had "a nod" but when going back to check it then shakes.

I think I will stick with more conventional ways

Billy's Outback Shack

Participant
    • Total Posts 313

Hi Billion

I think I know where you are going wrong. Having watched nearly every episode of ‘Charmed’, I noticed that the three witches in the program always used a crystal on a gold chain, so obviously your pendulum is not expensive enough.

• Total Posts 21

Hi Billion

I think I know where you are going wrong. Having watched nearly every episode of ‘Charmed’, I noticed that the three witches in the program always used a crystal on a gold chain, so obviously your pendulum is not expensive enough.

Dolus,

A needle and cotton for a pendulum, works just as well as paying money out for an expensive pendulum.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

Is that the one with the itchy nose

Dolus

?

If I ever stop my key falling off the string and then start winning I will invest in crystal & gold

Billy's Outback Shack

Participant
    • Total Posts 1533

Well, my "key on a string" did not unlock any winners but I wonder if

Jo

did any better.

Billion,

Are you receiving a positive

YES

and

NO

responce from your pendulum?

If you are, ask the folplowing question:

Should I adhere to Joseph’s procedure for selecting horses to back?

:) This question seems far too long, hows about just thinking winner.

Not to sure about this method, but the are people who claimed to have dreamt the winner. One such case dreamt a mid 1950 grand national winner.

• Total Posts 21

Bill,

I suggest you ask Amy to teach you to work with a pendulum.

Try Amy’s FREE pendulum dowsing course; The link is located just under Amy’s video on my website.

http://www.jrnjames.co.uk/

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Hi JRN – I have a couple of quick questions on the same theme –

1. Why do you exclude Horse #1 from the list of possible winners

2. Why do you exclude Horses with a racecard number greater than 9 from the list of possible winners.

• Total Posts 21

Hi JRN – I have a couple of quick questions on the same theme –

1. Why do you exclude Horse #1 from the list of possible winners

2. Why do you exclude Horses with a racecard number greater than 9 from the list of possible winners.

David,
    [1] – Number

one

is ignored because it is the number that controls all numbers.

[2] The

Nine

numbers represent equality.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

JO

has kindly given us his answer to David’s question regarding horses 1 & 9.

I hope DAVID understands the answer because quite honestly

JO

I don’t, I have not got a clue as to what your answer means.

Know, if you had said: –

Number 1 is the top weight and therefore is the least likely to win because of this.

and

Number 9, well we stop at 8 because that is best for each way bets because it is where 3 places start from.

There would have been so much more logic, however in the interest of increasing ones knowledge can you please explain your answers in layman’s "speak".

Billy's Outback Shack

• Total Posts 21

JO

has kindly given us his answer to David’s question regarding horses 1 & 9.

I hope DAVID understands the answer because quite honestly

JO

I don’t, I have not got a clue as to what your answer means.

Know, if you had said: –

Number 1 is the top weight and therefore is the least likely to win because of this.

and

Number 9, well we stop at 8 because that is best for each way bets because it is where 3 places start from.

There would have been so much more logic, however in the interest of increasing ones knowledge can you please explain your answers in layman’s "speak".

Bill,

Yes – I could have answered the questions in the same logical way but numbers

ONE

TO

NINE

represent equality.

If you select a number past number

NINE

you will have two number

ONES

in the same race so the numbers would no longer be equal to each other.

As I have stated in a previous thread, horses running in a race are just numbers to me.

Participant
    • Total Posts 313

So how do you get round the fact that horses numbered 1 and above 9 do win races? :roll:

• Total Posts 21

So how do you get round the fact that horses numbered 1 and above 9 do win races? :roll:

Dolus,
    Yes – Horse number

ONE

and horses numbered above

NINE

on a race card do win races but I follow a set procedure where my selection is within numbers

TWO

TO

NINE

based on the advice I receive via my pendulum and subconscious Adviser.

Working with a pendulum, when following any system procedure, helps you to be patient and consistent.

• Total Posts 1063

Question: Would it increase one’s good fortune if I tied the string around a black cat’s neck and used that as a pendulum, please? Not that I’m suggesting the string should be tied tightly or that the cat should be in any discomfort, mind you.
    I tried using the same system once, with the lottery, but maybe I should have persevered. Sadly, the cat did a runner.
    Do you think that what we think is reality has already been played out before and we just need to tap into our memory banks and focus more intently on our predictive powers?

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

Regardless of the fact that

KEN

may have strangled his black cat or if I have lost my key or even if

JO

is dizzy from swinging his whatsit may I or even dare I suggest we look at the variables of the system without any smoke or mirrors etc.

If picking any random race can anyone tell if the win ratio is increased by excercising the remaining variables.

Why should a race with 7 to 12 runners be better than one with 6 to 13 or similar?

Of 12 declared runners are there more winners to come from numbers 2 to 9?

Last of all is it more profitable to maintain a price range between 3/1 & 8/1 than any other price range?

If all three elements stand up to scrutiny then I suggest keys, cats and pendulums can be put to one side and forgotten about and only require to find an alternative method of assessing those horses with card numbers 2 to 9 at prices between 3 to 8/1.

On the basis of the above may I suggest 3 to qualify from todays racing: –

Statford 4.40 Captain Smoothy 100/30

Doncaster 4.50 Red Jade 7/2

Doncaster 5.55 Starla Dancer 9/2 LOST

Billy's Outback Shack

• Total Posts 21

Regardless of the fact that

KEN

may have strangled his black cat or if I have lost my key or even if

JO

is dizzy from swinging his whatsit may I or even dare I suggest we look at the variables of the system without any smoke or mirrors etc.

If picking any random race can anyone tell if the win ratio is increased by excercising the remaining variables.

Why should a race with 7 to 12 runners be better than one with 6 to 13 or similar?

Of 12 declared runners are there more winners to come from numbers 2 to 9?

Last of all is it more profitable to maintain a price range between 3/1 & 8/1 than any other price range?

If all three elements stand up to scrutiny then I suggest keys, cats and pendulums can be put to one side and forgotten about and only require to find an alternative method of assessing those horses with card numbers 2 to 9 at prices between 3 to 8/1.

On the basis of the above may I suggest 3 to qualify from todays racing: –

Statford 4.40 Captain Smoothy 100/30

Doncaster 4.50 Red Jade 7/2

Doncaster 5.55 Starla Dancer 9/2

Bill.

If you follow my system and work with a pendulum to the letter you will profit from your racing.

Captain smoothy was a no bet at 2/1
    Red Jade was a bet at 7/2 Won
    Starla Dance was a bet at 3/1 favorite.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

I understand what you are saying

JO

but what I have offered is an alternative based on your principles.

I have major doubts about the pendulum and have found a substitute, I hope you do not find what I say as offensive because it is not meant to be and is what could be termed as lateral thinking.

The second point being is that it is not practical for me to sit watching prices, then place a bet just before the off, therefore have met your price criteria as best I can via early prices, which does suit my style.

By posting my selections in conjuction within your model is only intended as an experiment and if the findings are profitable, as per today, even if only just, they are there to be seen and used if so desired and credited to you without the use of radical methods.

Billy's Outback Shack

• Total Posts 21

I understand what you are saying

JO

but what I have offered is an alternative based on your principles.

I have major doubts about the pendulum and have found a substitute, I hope you do not find what I say as offensive because it is not meant to be and is what could be termed as lateral thinking.

The second point being is that it is not practical for me to sit watching prices, then place a bet just before the off, therefore have met your price criteria as best I can via early prices, which does suit my style.

By posting my selections in conjuction within your model is only intended as an experiment and if the findings are profitable, as per today, even if only just, they are there to be seen and used if so desired and credited to you without the use of radical methods.

Bill,

Based on my interest in horse race betting a pendulum has provided me with guidance to control my betting in a logical way so that I am patient and consistant in my aproach to horse race betting.

I know a pendulum can only be of value to someone, providing they believe its function is much more than communicating their intuition.

However, working with a pendulum for horse race betting is only one way of enhancing our every day life but if a person has no interest in working with a pendulum, they should go back to the way they were backing horses.

Many people that work with a pendulum, enhance their life based on their practical experiences and expertize but not everyone is allowed by their subconscious Adviser to work with a pendulum.

If you do not receive a clear YES/NO signal from a pendulum, perservere until you do because a pendulum is a physical tool to enhance your life.

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.