Sea of Class

Home Forums Memorials Sea of Class

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moehat 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1030

Worst of news. Sea of Class has sadly lost her battle. At least we can be sure that everything was done that could be. Very sad for connections, and racing as a whole. R.I.P.

Ex RubyLight
    Ex RubyLight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1222

Very sad indeed and there was some reason for hope since she battled for so long.
    Rest in peace

Peter Poston's Ghost
    Peter Poston’s Ghost
    Participant
    • Total Posts 540

Very sad to hear this.
    Lovely and talented filly.

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8400

The news that I had been dreading has become reality’ Sea Of Class has lost her brave fight for life.

I have written on the Thread set up to follow her progress through this dreadful illness and this is the most awful news, but she is at peace now and pain free.

Her owners did so much to try to save her and my heart goes out to them and all at William Haggas’s yard who must be feeling her loss badly.

RIP brave girl. You will always be remembered for your grace, beauty and fighting spirit both on and off the racecourse. :heart:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7690

There was always a fragility about her that shows how incredibly brave she was. Which, along with what happened to Beat the Bank the other day proves how extraordinary these creatures are. No wonder we love and admire them so much RIP.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.