The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday 23rd December

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Saturday 23rd December

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

The excellent quality of recent tipping in Lays and Plays makes me think twice about raising my humble nut again above the parapet but here goes anyway:cheesy:

2.10 Hereford  Kalca Mome  (11/4 F) Solid credentials

3.40 Fontwell  Big Moment   10s + (Should have    more than a squeak with Timmy Murphy in the saddle)

<br>1st   10   Kenzo Iii (FR)   8/1   <br>2nd   2   Kalca Mome (FR)   7/2  <br>3rd   1   Hoo La Baloo (FR)   3/1 Fav  <br>10 Ran  

1st   7   Take A Mile (IRE)   14/1   <br>2nd   3   Fenix (GER)   5/1  <br>3rd   5   Nobody Tells Me (FR)   8/1  <br>8 Ran  

<br>I’m sure Timmy would have won cheekily had he been on Kalca Mome :(

(Edited by zilzal at 10:47 pm on Dec. 22, 2006)<br>

(Edited by zilzal at 7:00 pm on Dec. 23, 2006)

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Good luck with your selections Zilzal.

The form of Foreplay‘s last win has worked out well and I have bet on him to win the 4:20 Wolv at odds of 3/1.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Hi ive just got up i was on the beer BIG time last night & its a long time since i wasn’t able to get up the nrxt day…..

Anyway i never got to the pc in time to post up Smart Ass from Stans stable……..But ive also been told Nigel Twiston Davies horses in the last two races @ Hereford are definitely trying & the stable are smashing these two

Im only passing on what ive been told

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Moved here

<br>Afternoon all,

I have a tip for today. <br>I think that Twist Bookie in the 6-20 at Wolverhampton is worth an each way bet.

6-20pm Wolverhampton – Twist Bookie

I have more on my blog page –

Moolarmania!

Good Luck! <br>Moolarman

PaulB
    • Total Posts 75

Well Done Jim Had 20 win on him very good tips the last few days. Thanks hope the new year keeps them coming. Any good one for boxing day??<br>

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

I’m sure Jim will bank that credit, Paul;)  Just surprised he hasn’t moved on here a few of the heavyweight loiterers in the Horseracing field this week! Must be the Xmas spirit :cool:

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Paul,

Twist Bookie was posted by Moolarman not by me, I just moved the thread to here to keep everything in the correct place.

<br>Glad you were on anyway ;)

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Jim…….Ive look @ your JTS tips most days….But are you Moolaman too…….Unless im missing something here im confused……

Anyway i was in Lambourn last night….Stan put on a free party for all his owners….3 course meal , free bar all night & a brilliant Irish band…..Myself a Gerry another part owner in the 3 horse went up & sang a few song too……..But i stuck just to the Guinness & had NO shorts, thats why im NOT dying like i was yesterday….

Any of ye entering the select a stable in the racing post on Boxing Day ?

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Cleandries Jim has moderation powers:o . Moolarman posted in the main horse-racing section so Jim just moved it to the correct section but had to post it under his username. No relation. Hope that helps.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Moolarman’s tips so far have been exceptional. I look forward to more of the same.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Just took the kids presents down from the loft……We had an awful job getting our 9yr old lad to asleep earlier

With regard to JTS or Moolaman……i wasn’t knocking him i was just asking as my head hasn’t been the best from drink  & im not thinking very straight over the last few days……Good luck to anyone who can pick the winners

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.