The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Salford Excel (Update)

Home Forums Horse Racing Salford Excel (Update)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Leeknowles1
    • Total Posts 100

As you may have seen before I made a Thread about our filly with marco botti – Salford Excel,

As things stand she has not done any serious work, After speaking to James who acts as marcos assistant explained that with their experience with Exceed and Excel Horses, they are very mentally and physically forward, however if not given time can break easily so need alot of care and attention.

Marco is very happy with her, and with the work she has done so far "She does it all with ease"

I do have a video of her doing very light cantering on xmas eve:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyORLzPJ7NE – Sorry for the shoddy camera work! I was a bit slow to get the mobile out!

Since then she has got a lot stronger, and considerably bigger (Shes a large filly!)

She is showing alot of speed and good ground looks to suit well enough, She was bought for £30,000 and at this stage we would Willingly buy her for alot more than that!

She is showing such speed that marco has entered her into the Whetherbys super sprint – And at this stage will run off a weight of 8Stone-6lbs

I will get some more up-to-date photos and videos hopefully at the weekend if I have time to go and see her!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.