The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Rich’s tips

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Rich’s tips

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RichNFord
    • Total Posts 252

Hi guys

I’ve been away from the forum for a long time, but thought it would be worth returning now because I have established a genuine contact who is extremely well connected with a number of racing yards. Yeh, I know, you’ve heard it all before (as I have), so I will be posting his selections on here and on other forums for a while to see how they go, monitoring the results.

So far he has given me four selections:

8th May 5.20 Worcester Slick My contact said this was back to its best and with young Tinkler on board was expected to go in today. It duly obliged at 6/4.

11 May 6.15 Newcastle Kings Revenge My contact phoned me very late with this one, saying he had only just put the phone down himself, and his insider reckoned this "would not get beat!" – Would have been too late to post and just as well as despite burning off a large field it was unable to repel an 11/1 newcomer! – 2nd @ 7/4 well backed from 11/4.

19 May 3.55 Newcastle Lilac Mist My friends contact had one of the fancied horses in this race but said it wouldn’t be winning and nor would the odds-on favourite, he had been advised that Cecil’s one was going to win, but unfortunately didn’t reckon on the front running 16/1 shot which held on by half a gnat’s testicle, the pair six lengths clear – 2nd @ 10/3.

19 May 7.45 Doncaster Dixieanna I was told quite assuredly that this would win, and despite a drift in the market and an unclear run, it duly obliged with a little in hand at odds of 9/4.

So there you have it, four selections, two winners and two ‘good’ seconds (if there’s such a thing!) and a level stake profit of 1.75 pts, or 2.125 on SuperOdds. I will post future selections here and elsewhere, and start from zero again to £100 stakes. Apologies in advance as some of the selections may come late, but I’ll do my best to get them in early.

Be Lucky!

Rich

andydawes
    • Total Posts 210

Hi Rich, welcome back.

Look forward to following some of this "inside info" of yours.

Cheers, Andy

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi Rich,

Good luck with it mate.

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Hi Rich

Good to see you back mate :) <br>

tttracing
    • Total Posts 184

Hello Rich,

good to see you back around these parts…

RichNFord
    • Total Posts 252

Thanks for the welcoming comments guys!

Yes, we have one today …

2.35 Doncaster Kamanda Laugh<br>Word is the stable fully expect this to win, and I would be inclined to take the 7/2 currently being offered by Paddy Power & Ladbrokes, although stats will be calculated to SP and SO.

Also, I have heard good words about both Kept Faith & Red Ash in the 2.00 and while this is not going to count towards totals win or lose, it might be worth a small reverse forecast if the fancy takes you.

Be Lucky!

Rich<br>

RichNFord
    • Total Posts 252

Well, somebody described this one as a pig with three legs and to be honest that’s an insult to any poor pig out there with three legs! It’s run too badly to be true and, typically as it’s the first one I’ve posted, this is the first one my contact has given me which hasn’t at least given a run for the money.

Apologies

Rich

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

No need to apologise Rich, in this game you take the rough with the smooth, even the most apparently ‘nailed on’ are not bomb proof.

Better luck next time.

Larry
    • Total Posts 25

nice reply snowman, someone tipping a loser usually opens the floodgates for abuse<br>better luck next time Rich<br>all the best<br>Larry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.