The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Raceform

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Raceform

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

I have been a subscriber to Raceform for over 15 years since the beginning of Computer Raceform and in recent years R Interactive. However I canceled my subscription today as I can no longer put up with the errors in the data. My main use has been to export the data for use in my own SQL database and this has highlighted a number of flaws within RI. For serious systems work and producing your own ratings having a standalone database is invaluable but this can be rendered useless if the data sourse is unreliable.

I have now found an excellent alternative :P

quadrilla
    • Total Posts 468

Wallace, I’ve had the same problems, but modified my Import Routine to correct.

I’ve told Raceform about various problems but they just do not care !

They need to have someboby in charge who has suitable experience of data. I’ve got nearly 40 years worth and have been Chairman of a Commercial Software House for 25 years – but what do I know !

I’m still with Raceform. As a matter of extreme interest – who are you with now ?

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

quadrilla PM sent

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

PMSL

What is the point of starting a thread on a public forum telling people you found something and then not tell them about it

Join ###### forum pal, they have a Gold members section that is unavailable to the public where you can share your "secrets" with other Propunters.

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

I don’t advertise any service on here. If anyone wants to know they can ask as a number of people have already done.

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

I don’t advertise any service on here. If anyone wants to know they can ask as a number of people have already done.

You’ve already advertised Raceform and Raceform Interactive or don’t they count now your not a subscriber

Hilarious stuff Wallace

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

if you think I have advertised Raceform on here then you have a problem.

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

Wallace

Every time you, i or anyone else post "Raceform" or "Raceform Interactive" we are advertising their products to others. This is just like mentioning other services named Timeform, Racing Post, Henry Rix, Brimardon, Trend Horses etc,etc, etc. If i post the name Theracingforum on another forum, i am advertising this forum

Though only some may be seen as advertising, there is in fact, no difference between any of them and If you think differently, then i suggest there is something wrong with the way you think.

Anyway, enough of this imo, have a good un

ahitchcott
    • Total Posts 60

Sorry but can you send me a PM or something too.

Id like to know the alternative you are thinking of!!

Does it cost?

ahitchcott
    • Total Posts 60

actually my email acount is for some reason not working. can you just post it please.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.