The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

quite a good system but you need to near a computer.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems quite a good system but you need to near a computer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    silkyuk9
    • Total Posts 44

over the last week i have been betting the best backed horses according to the racing post. Just go to the home page and click the ‘tipping’ tab. Then scroll down the list until you see the box with best back horses in .

up to now out of 7 horses i have backed 5 have come in and the prices have been good to.

today i have had 2 in out of 3 i have backed.

Cape Vale had over 2000 bets beofre the off and i took 7/2, it won at 9/4.

Our Dream Queen had over 700 bets this morning so not sure the number before the off but i took 6/4 and it won at 11/10.

the other day i had a winner at 11/2 and another at 9/2, that was out of 3 i picked. While its not a system as such it seems to work at the moment and obviously it reflects on how many back a horse so its quite good to know which is getting backed

mr forecast
    • Total Posts 227

statisticly 95% of people lose…….so it might be a good idea not to go with the flow………………i think the idea is to go against the crowd…………lol

Gerald
    • Total Posts 4293

I’ll admit I’ve used this method a few times in the past when looking for a bit of action, but not having much time. Had success too.

There is something dodgy about the number of bets statistics, as Zarkava has pointed out they are multiples of 23.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.