The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Pricewise Extra

Home Forums Horse Racing Pricewise Extra

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 35

According to my cousin who works at the BET365 call centre, the Pricewise Extra team have gone 36 days without selecting a winner. Does anyone on here subscribe to the PWE membership and, if yes, are you in profit reagrdless of this slump in form?

Participant
    • Total Posts 4833

Welcome to the forum, Playschool. You might find what your looking for here…

tipsterform

Participant
    • Total Posts 35

Thank you, CR, interesting stuff especially about the PWE leak. I shall read further later.

TipsterForm
    • Total Posts 17

According to my cousin who works at the BET365 call centre, the Pricewise Extra team have gone 36 days without selecting a winner. Does anyone on here subscribe to the PWE membership and, if yes, are you in profit reagrdless of this slump in form?

The 36 days isn’t right since Tom Segal tipped a winner on 13th Feb. He is definitely in profit over the last 15 months on Pricewise Extra but I would doubt if the rest of them are.
    We stopped tracking the Mon/Fri PWE tips because over a reasonably long trial they made a loss. Andrew Barr broke about even over about 100 bets Ben Hutton made a loss and hardly ever tipped a winner. Eddie gets the odd winner but I can’t imagine he is in profit. Mel Collier who has now left, gave 42 consecutive losers during a particularly bad stint.

Participant
    • Total Posts 35

TF, it is 36 days since the 13th of February but I take your point about the individual tipsters. PWE seems to be a Racing Post flagship but it would appear that it’s not very good on a daily basis. I’ll ask my cousin to keep me informed on the Tom Segal selections as, from your information, he does the weekend tips and would appear to be the best of a poor bunch.

Many thanks

TipsterForm
    • Total Posts 17

Apologies Playschool it is indeed 36 days since the 13th Feb. Hard to believe that none of them gave a winner in that time, but I will look into it and get back to you if any of our guys have been watching it.

TipsterForm
    • Total Posts 17

Is it 38 days now Playschool?

Participant
    • Total Posts 35

I’m assuming it is cos there’s been nothing on RP’s front pages the last 2 days to signal a winner – lol.

Kickback
    • Total Posts 33

Surely a coincidence that two members who joined on the same day (2 days ago) are having a little chat about checking results on a site, of which one of the members is the owner?

Participant
    • Total Posts 35

Surely a coincidence that two members who joined on the same day (2 days ago) are having a little chat about checking results on a site, of which one of the members is the owner?

Sorry, Kickback, but I’m well confused by the above. Please explain.

douginho
    • Total Posts 1046

I think Kickback is referring to the possibility you and Tipsterform are trying to encourage internet browser traffic through the Tipsterform website rather than innocently talking about the form of Pricewise Extra tipsters – to boost "hits" for example.

I am sure he has just got the wrong end of the stick though.

Participant
    • Total Posts 35

He certainly has where I’m concerned.

TipsterForm
    • Total Posts 17

I don’t think its any secret that I own Tipsterform and am in interested in all stats to do with Pricewise and PWE.

Cavelino

Rampante

actually posted a link to Tipsterform and my system tells me where people clicked on a link to get to my site. That’s how I found this site and thats why I joined.
    To be honest traffic doesn’t mean much to me since I don’t carry any adverts or affiliate links.

TipsterForm
    • Total Posts 17

Apparently NEZAMI 8-10 Kempton just made it 39.

TipsterForm
    • Total Posts 17

Is it really 42 days now since they have tipped a winner? I certainly haven’t seen anything that says different.

TipsterForm
    • Total Posts 17

Pricewise Extra tipped a winner yesterday 28th March, and that is their first since 13th Feb. That is at least 42 consecutive losers and one hell of a downswing for their followers. Glad I wasn’t following them.

360 degrees
    • Total Posts 161

Pricewise Extra tipped a winner yesterday 28th March, and that is their first since 13th Feb. That is at least 42 consecutive losers and one hell of a downswing for their followers. Glad I wasn’t following them.

Do you know what the SP was?
    Just as a matter of interest.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.