The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Premier League 2013-14

Home Forums General Sports Premier League 2013-14

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

United losing 2-0 last night was the best result possible for L’pool as the return leg on the 19th comes just 3 days after Liverpool’s trip to Old Trafford.
    What does Moyes do?
    I hope he plays his 2nd string to save his best players legs for the return leg of the Champions League game. You know it makes sense Mr Moyes, you know it makes sense……. :mrgreen:

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Moyes favourite and odds on to be next manager sacked… :shock:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Would be funny if Moyes got the sack however I’ll take a chance he’ll stay in which case it might be worth backing Van Persie to start next season at Arsenal with Hills at 4’s. Moaning the other night about Rooney taking up his positional space and apparently when he was out injured the medical staff said he was fit yet Van Persie said he wasn’t ready. Arsenal have the cash to stump up but the only thing that could go wrong is when the Gunners finish 5th……… :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Moyes won’t get sacked this season, Fergie and Charlton have a big influence at the club and won’t allow/sanction Moyes’s dismissal.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

A tough weekend of fixtures for Liverpool and Arsenal, I’m predicting points dropped for at least one of um. :|

• Total Posts 660

I have mentioned this before but I am convinced Liverpool are mispriced for winning the league. They should be about 15-1 rather than 8-1.

In fact it looks like Ladbroke agree with me as they offer 4-1 Liverpool top 2. This is about right imo and much better value than 8-1 the win as Liverpool have a much better chance of coming second than first.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Liverpool are the price they are because they have no cup competitions to compete in meaning less chance of injury’s to key players and more rest/recovery time add that to a fixture list where the majority in theory of Liverpool’s tough games are at home including against 2 of the title rivals Chelsea and Man City. L’pool’s home record will mean they start favs in those games just about I think.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/ea-sports-player-performance-index.html
    http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/top-scorers

Don’t think they will win the league… Chelsea’s to lose in my opinion. Although the above stats are promising

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

A tough weekend of fixtures for Liverpool and Arsenal, I’m predicting points dropped for at least one of um. :|

History repeating itself for Arsenal. Hope L’pool can dodge the bullet now.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Now mad Jack’s injured it’s looking nearer 5th for Arsenal.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

I’d be disappointed if Liverpool fail to mount a serious title challenge, let alone if the champions league anthem isn’t playing at Anfield this time next year

In a great position now, can’t wait for the Chelsea and City games…

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Mourinho’s bullshit backfired if as he wanted and had said he would rather have the games in hand when 9 clear his team would now be 12pts behind with 2 games in hand. The bollocks he spouts week in, week out isn’t even funny anymore. I would rather Arsenal win the league then have to see his smug smile lifting the trophy at the end of the season.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Got ahead of myself. if he had his way they would now be 12 behind with 3 in hand and less games left.

Participant
    • Total Posts 617

…I would rather Arsenal win the league then have to see his smug smile lifting the trophy at the end of the season.

Don’t let it get to you, it could be worse, you could be a West Ham supporter like me !! :roll:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Hi trendy.
    It doesn’t get to me really. I think it is starting to make him look like a dick to answer every question the complete opposite to what he really thinks. :)

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Shame you can’t stop the season now as 4th is the best you can hope for. Probably be 5th tomorrow evening and 6th within a week or so with United breathing hard down your neck for that place.

With Suarez buggering off to Madrid (£70M release clause) in the summer so he can play CL football and Everton being the best team in Merseyside, again, Rodgers should be joining Moyes down the job centre.

Shame you cant stop the season now as 4th is the best you can hope for. Probably be 5th by the time the next two games have been played with the 2nd best team in London Spurs(Chelsea 1st) breathing down your neck.

With all your better players buggering off to Madrid, United, Chelsea, City or any other team with ambition so they can win a trophy. Wenger should sign now, the board will get the blame again and rightly so they must be really thick to keep signing Wenger up. :mrgreen:

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Great weekend for Liverpool with Chelsea losing and Man City dropping points at Arsenal.

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.