The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Premier League 2013-14

Home Forums General Sports Premier League 2013-14

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 1800

LoL, it’s late – they did the Belgians as well :shock: obviously not their fault though either, it was probably the chocolate :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Is that a sick, sadistic reference to Hillsborough?

No, not at all, but I can understand a Liverpool fan for thinking so. After all it wasn’t their fault they trampled each other, it was the police’s fault for saying "don’t do that" loud enough and stopping them, them Italians, it was their fault they were trampled because ‘they should not have been the other side of the wall in their home stadium’. Ey ey, calm down…

Never mind, just add up all those premier league titles you’ve won recently….

One man team and he wants out.

Don’t be angry at a bigger club for your underachievement’s.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Real Madrid
    PSG
    Bayern
    Atletico
    Barcelona

Ouch, Sberry. If I were you I’d be praying for PSG. Can’t see you beating the Spanish teams, definitely can’t see you getting the better of Munich over two legs.

Wenger should fully concentrate on the league, I think Arsenal should be favourites for the title, especially if they keep playing the way they’re playing and bring in a world class striker in January.

• Total Posts 790

Wenger should fully concentrate on the league, I think Arsenal should be favourites for the title, especially if they keep playing the way they’re playing and bring in a world class striker in January.

Arsenal won’t be top at Christmas never mind top in May. I expect City and Chelsea will both beat them in the forthcoming games, City have by far the best squad and they’d be my favourites.

• Total Posts 1800

LoL, why would I be angry about United’s achievements now they have lost the fergie factor and are settling back into pre-fergie mediocrity.

Merseyside’s biggest club in recent seasons is Everton and as good as Martinez is the best they will challenge for is Thursday night football, something Liverpoo can only dream about with an away FA cup tie to Cardiff being the peak of their European competition these days.

Seems the arm biting racist is wanting 200k a week now and won’t sign a new contract, what will they do if he forces a move in the window?

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Arsenal won’t be top at Christmas never mind top in May. I expect City and Chelsea will both beat them in the forthcoming games, City have by far the best squad and they’d be my favourites.

Chelsea had been my idea of Champions from the start, because of Mourinho’s home record. City do have by far the best squad in England but if Arsenal keep getting the results they’re getting then they will win the league, all they’re missing is a world class striker. City look a different team away from home, if that continues I expect that will be their downfall. If they fix that they should win the title, but they’re unpredictable. Beaten at Sunderland away then thrash Tottenham at home, draw against Southampton away then beat the best team in the world away.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

LoL, why would I be angry about United’s achievements now they have lost the fergie factor and are settling back into pre-fergie mediocrity.

Merseyside’s biggest club in recent seasons is Everton and as good as Martinez is the best they will challenge for is Thursday night football, something Liverpoo can only dream about with an away FA cup tie to Cardiff being the peak of their European competition these days.

Seems the arm biting racist is wanting 200k a week now and won’t sign a new contract, what will they do if he forces a move in the window?

Because in the last 8 years "Liverpoo" have been champions of Europe, FA cup winners and league cup winners. Chelsea and Tottenham are the most successful clubs in London on cups won in recent years.

That "arm biting racist" has scored 15 goals in just 9 games, more ore equal then EIGHT teams in the premier league. Spurs spent a staggering amount and Suarez has scored the same amount of goals… and played five games less. His goal ratio of 1.4 per game is the best in Europe, so currently he’s the hottest goalscorer in the world at the moment for club and country. Liverpool and United are the biggest clubs in England, with Arsenal lagging behind in third.

• Total Posts 1800

Liverpool and United are the biggest clubs in England, with Arsenal lagging behind in third.

Are you simple?

Apart from Everton being the more successful club in Merseyside on recent history, Liverpool get a fraction of the gates Arsenal and United get and are worth a fraction of what Arsenal and United are worth – and half of what they are worth, which is not much, is the racist arm-biter who wants out.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Summed it up brilliantly, Arsenal FC is a cash cow for Kroenke. Your fans are so pee’d off with paying £126 a game that they’ve founded the ‘black scarf movement’.

http://www.blackscarfafc.co.uk

A season ticket at Bayern costs £104, to watch one game at the emirates you’d have to pay £126. Who gets the value for money?

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk – the clock is still ticking

• Total Posts 1800

Read it again, all I pointed out were the facts why Liverpoo aren’t the biggest team in their own town and why Arsenal and United are the two biggest British teams by far. Facts.

I raise you with http://www.spiritofshankly.com/ or is that lower?

Oh, and http://www.barryharris.me.uk/index.php?filter=2

• Total Posts 790

Since when is Football played in a boardroom :lol: ?

Based on your logic, Newcastle were bigger than Arsenal because St James Park was bigger than Highbury.

I couldn’t give a toss how much Liverpool are worth, you say Arsenal are worth double that maybe thats because you consistently sell your best players? Henry? RVP? Fabregas? Song, Clichy, Nasri, Cole?

This whole argument is ridiculous if your going on recent history say the last 10 years, Arsenal are probably only the 4th best team in England and Liverpool only 5th best. Both miles behind City, United and Chelsea.

United are the biggest team overall in the country and I hate saying that as a Liverpool fan, but anyone believing Liverpool aren’t the second biggest team in England is delusional.

Liverpool – 18 League Titles
    Arsenal – 13 League Titles

Liverpool – 7 FA Cups
    Arsenal – 10 FA Cups

Liverpool – 8 League Cups
    Arsenal – 2 League Cups

Liverpool – 5 European Cups
    Arsenal –

European Cups

Liverpool – 3 Uefa Cups
    Arsenal – 1 Uefa Cup.

Basic maths Liverpool have 41 ‘Major’ Trophies, Arsenal have 26, Liverpool are bigger.

• Total Posts 1800

Delusional nonsense – Stephen Hendry’s trophy haul will never be bettered but is he the biggest player in the game? No, he used to be but isn’t any more, he is an ex-player, like Steve Davis who just remembers when he used to win, like Liverpool are an ex-top team, not even the best in their own town now and not good enough for European football any more.

Arsenal and United are valued at a billion, Liverpool a third of that, Arsenal and United average 60k a gate, Liverpool a third less.

Keep living on your past, seeing as how you can’t compete in the present, at least you won’t need to check the CL draw on Monday, again. Enjoy that international cup tie with Cardiff.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Read it again, all I pointed out were the facts why Liverpoo aren’t the biggest team in their own town and why Arsenal and United are the two biggest British teams by far. Facts.

I raise you with http://www.spiritofshankly.com/ or is that lower?

Oh, and http://www.barryharris.me.uk/index.php?filter=2

Spirit Of Shankly isn’t a protest movement aimed at the present owners unlike the black scarf movement. Our gates may only be 45k but your throphy room is half ours, I’d take the shiny cups over a few more seats, each to their own though.

• Total Posts 1800

but you probably weren’t born when they last won the league and may not see them win another – by your twisted logic Aston Villa are bigger than Man C and Chelsea and Huddersfield are bigger than Spurs :?:

desperately living in the past because the present and future are bleak..

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Can’t we just enjoy United being 9th, 12 points off the top and 9 off the bottom?

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Giroud and Bendtner are not good enough for the premier league. Arsenal need a decent Striker ASAP! Etihad is a fortress.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Hopefully Spurs have the same line up tomorrow as last week, I can see Suarez tearing Dawson and Coupe to shreds. I’ve never liked Tottenham, after United my lest liked team. Crap club with crap fans and I’m confident we can turn them over, how they have 27 points is a mind boggling mystery and I’d be pissed off if they’re level on points with us tomorrow after we’ve played some good stuff and they’ve played so poor.

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.