The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Pre-race Questioning

Home Forums Horse Racing Pre-race Questioning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HorseWithNoName
    • Total Posts 51

I firmly believe that owners, trainers and jockeys should independently submit forms to the BHA 24 hours prior to their horse racing with regards to the tactics they intend to use, why they intend to use them and what they are looking to achieve in the race.
    You would soon build a rather eloquent behavioural profile that can be aligned with betting practices as a measure of integrity.

Participant
    • Total Posts 1533

I firmly believe that owners, trainers and jockeys should independently submit forms to the BHA 24 hours prior to their horse racing with regards to the tactics they intend to use, why they intend to use them and what they are looking to achieve in the race.
    You would soon build a rather eloquent behavioural profile that can be aligned with betting practices as a measure of integrity.

Tactics could change at last moment, according to how the race is ran and the only requirement is to try and finish in the best possible place they can.

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

Are you Australian by any chance HWNN? They do have that sort of thing.

Value Is Everything
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.